Youtube and their outrageous updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
Rebirth

Youtube and their outrageous updates Empty
PostYoutube and their outrageous updates

Friends have been removed. New home page and channels look disgusting.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Youtube and their outrageous updates :: Comments

Zangetsu
Re: Youtube and their outrageous updates
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:19 pm by Zangetsu
I really don't like it at all. I hate how all the vids are in one long column.
Rebirth
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 pm by Rebirth
it's a cluttered piece of garbage. Or that's exactly what it looks like. Their trying to be facebook and twitter combined I suppose. But it doesn't work for a video streaming site with a creative community.
Viinasu
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:56 pm by Viinasu
god, the new channels are HORRIBLE! it's so confusing and you can't just sit there and click on their videos....
Rebirth
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 pm by Rebirth
Agreed D:
Rebirth
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:34 pm by Rebirth
And I can KINDA deal with the new looks *vomits* But removing friends is like out of the question. So stupid and makes no sense. I see they changed the add friends to add to contact.. Well I hope they at least make a contact list then to put on the channel. But with the new looks it will be pointless.
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
*Has no idea what's happening* ... o_O'
What? I don't use all this sheet... The only option that interests me is searching... Mad
Rebirth
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 pm by Rebirth
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed wrote:
*Has no idea what's happening* ... o_O'
What? I don't use all this sheet... The only option that interests me is searching... Mad

I hope you're being sarcastic. If not I got nothing to say to you about this.

Anyways

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:09 pm by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
Hmmm... The smiley got on it's own... Was meant to be... : x

But anyways, I really don't use anything on youtube except search... I rarely use YT and it's only to check out a band/song or if someone posts a vid or link... That's all... : x
Rebirth
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 pm by Rebirth
If you don't care why are you posting in this blog. It doesn't matter to me if you don't. I'll say what I want in any case. Besides you make it sound like I made this blog for you personally, rest assured I did not. Furthermore you belong to the 2% group on youtube then. The group that doesn't really have any say in this because they truly don't use it properly. You have to understand this, as much as youtube is a video site it's just as much a social site. But even if you only watch videos, this new system doesn't benefit you. Google doesn't understand either. As a company they loose money when people start terminating their accounts. Less people viewing videos means less views on the overall. That equals less income. Several already has closed their accounts. Here's another video btw.

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 pm by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
I see, so only the comments that agree are welcome. What's the point in saying "Agreed" then? You agree with each other and there's nothing more to say either way. They could not post too since it doesn't change a thing...

And no - Youtube was meant to be a video sharing site, all this social stuff is there just bc you can't stay on top without it. Popularity of all those social networks like Facebook, Twitter, or whatever else forces you to do it too. If you don't, all those people who might stay on your site will go back to other sites right after watching a video.

And several acc like? Were they the biggest contributors? If several normal people just close their acc it's nothing for them if they have, what, millions?, billions? visits daily, I don't believe that suddenly even a third of the users will close their accs and won't watch absolutely any video... Besides YT is a part of Google, so virtually anyone who has Gmail has also a YT acc.
Rebirth
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 pm by Rebirth
.....No I'm saying apathetic comments are pointless. You finally make statements that contradicts that of which, however your points are far too oblivious. [-sigh- why am I even bothering with this.]
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 pm by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
Oblivious to what? o.O
But since you're not that motivated and it's 2:30am here already and I gotta go sleep I'll leave you alone for now... Laters
Viinasu
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 pm by Viinasu
*breaks up rebi and viper* x.x

please try to be respectful towards each other... D:
Rebirth
Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:59 pm by Rebirth
Wasn't anything to 'break up'.
Rebirth
Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 pm by Rebirth
Song says it all

Viinasu
Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am by Viinasu
hahaha that song is awesome! XD

stoopid youtube. all this success, and now they're screwing it up. if they don't cut the crap soon, people will find some other site to stick their cute kid and cat videos on.
Rebirth
Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 pm by Rebirth
It definitely is XD <3

Yeah I don't know what their doing anymore. Google just had to buy out youtube. If they didn't I wouldn't think so much would have changed by now.
Rebirth
Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:33 pm by Rebirth
I thought this was bad...

But then this came...

Yeeaaaah. Nice try but just because it's a chick it wont make me happy.

Youtube and their outrageous updates

Page 1 of 1