AW is back! http://mynetfam.com/forum/

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Yeesh, it's been forever o.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RetardLover
That New Guy
RetardLover

Yeesh, it's been forever o.o Empty
PostSubject: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:29 am

Hello, all! As you may see, I am new to the new forum, but I was a part of the previous ones. I wasn't very active then, but this time around, I will change that! *insert inspirational baby fist pump picture here*

<.< >.>

You may or may not have heard of me on the other forum, but I am no longer the super unfamous Rejected, but the incredibly noobish RetardLover. The new name fits more of my personality, and it's my MC name, so I decided to use it here as well.

Maybe I should give some info about my nooby self? Well, my name is Michaela, but no one ever spells it right. I love to be stupid and play games and watch anime and read manga and suckishly play my purple violin/normal cello and draw sucky pictures and do other idiotic things while procrastinating on homework that was due the previous week. That pretty much sums up my life in a nutshell, except for the fact that I'm almost finished with my sophomore year in highschool, only to be taking three weeks of summer-school and then onwards to work as a cashier at a grocery store.

*Smacks head on desk and continues to babble nonesense*

Le fin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

o_o This was just a temporary forum while we got the real one up and running. Everyone's over at this one.
http://mynetfam.com/forum/

Yeesh, it's been forever o.o IDhqLojGDGKEP
Set by me
Yeesh, it's been forever o.o W0LirYeesh, it's been forever o.o FJDg9Yeesh, it's been forever o.o K42Z8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RetardLover
That New Guy
RetardLover

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Well then, I suppose I am a nooby then aren't I? xD

Thanks. Looks like I'll be heading over there (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

*Spams* ... Shifty Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeesh, it's been forever o.o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1