Share | 

Yeesh, it's been forever o.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RetardLover
That New Guy
RetardLover

Yeesh, it's been forever o.o Empty
PostSubject: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:29 am

Hello, all! As you may see, I am new to the new forum, but I was a part of the previous ones. I wasn't very active then, but this time around, I will change that! *insert inspirational baby fist pump picture here*

<.< >.>

You may or may not have heard of me on the other forum, but I am no longer the super unfamous Rejected, but the incredibly noobish RetardLover. The new name fits more of my personality, and it's my MC name, so I decided to use it here as well.

Maybe I should give some info about my nooby self? Well, my name is Michaela, but no one ever spells it right. I love to be stupid and play games and watch anime and read manga and suckishly play my purple violin/normal cello and draw sucky pictures and do other idiotic things while procrastinating on homework that was due the previous week. That pretty much sums up my life in a nutshell, except for the fact that I'm almost finished with my sophomore year in highschool, only to be taking three weeks of summer-school and then onwards to work as a cashier at a grocery store.

*Smacks head on desk and continues to babble nonesense*

Le fin.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

o_o This was just a temporary forum while we got the real one up and running. Everyone's over at this one.
http://mynetfam.com/forum/
Back to top Go down
RetardLover
That New Guy
RetardLover

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Well then, I suppose I am a nooby then aren't I? xD

Thanks. Looks like I'll be heading over there (:
Back to top Go down
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

*Spams* ... Shifty Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeesh, it's been forever o.o   Yeesh, it's been forever o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeesh, it's been forever o.o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1