Sappy new years blog D:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
valtizar
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
valtizar

Sappy new years blog D: Empty
PostSappy new years blog D:

So it's 5:30am on new years day for me right now, and despite being exhausted, I can't sleep. It probably has something to do with the energy drink I had a few hours ago (I have no tolerance for caffeine). But while I was laying here, I was thinking about a few things, one of them being how long I've actually been on AW now and how important alot of you people are to me. I've been a huge hermit lately (both online and in real life) and I haven't talked to most of you very much in a loooong time so I think that's going to be a resolution for me this year. But since I'm sleep deprived and sentimental, I also wanted to take a second to tell you guys how awesome you are.

My list definitely doesn't include all the awesome people, so please don't feel left out if you aren't on here. It's mostly just who is popping into my tired, caffeine poisoned mind. And also is geared more towards people who I know actually look at this forum occasionally, because I know some people don't come on very often.

Dany - You're the person here that I've known the longest and the person who actually told me about AW to start with. You know how much I adore you, so I won't ramble too long here, but I definitely wanted to mention it again. You're awesome and so hardworking, and I'm so thankful for your friendship. You've introduced me to great anime, forums and friends over the many years I've known you and I hope we have alot more years of friendship ahead of us.

Tsuki - You've also been a great friend to me here. I love chatting with you and I always enjoy hearing from you and catching up. You're always cheerful and talking with you always puts me in a good mood, even when I'm drowning in school work or stress. I hope you'll be around for years to come as well =)

Vii - You're one of the people here who I haven't had the chance to talk to as much as I would like, but AW could never be AW for me if you weren't around. I love reading your blogs and you always make me laugh. And like everyone else I also appreciate so much that you made this place to keep us all together. You're one of the most awesome people I know and I'm really glad to have met you here.

Li - You're one of the most compassionate people I know and I admire your hard work and kindness towards others. You've gone out of your way to help me and I'm sure many others with stuff before and I really appreciate it.

Wing - You're another person who I haven't had the chance to talk with as much as I'd like, but you've always been so welcoming and kind to me. You're such a hard working and incredibly genuine person and I truly admire those (and other) qualities of yours. You've worked super hard for AW and we all owe you for that. Thank you =)

Kyuu - I love talking with you. I know we just mentioned that we haven't had the chance to talk much lately haha. But you're a great listener and I feel like I can talk to you about pretty much anything without judgement. You're also better at making me laugh than most people and I love you for that as well.

Chia - Another person I've been out of touch with lately. I really miss you. You've been an amazing, supportive friend since I've known you. You've always supported me with my PS work (even when it sucks) and you're the first person on my list when I need to be talked out of saying stupid things to people who make me angry. You're a great listener and you've given me alot of helpful advice about the silly things I talk to you about. You're one of my favourite people ever and I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Even if you do make stupid jokes and tease me all the time Razz

Gen - I doubt you'll ever read this, since I don't think you come on here much, but that's alright. You know how much I love you anyways. I'll just mention you here for everyone else's benefit Razz
Gen has been one of the closest friends I've ever had. He spent the longest time listening to my nonsense on a daily basis and probably still would if he wasn't so busy. He cheats and beats me at every bet or argument we've ever had and always manages to read my mind right when I don't want him to. It kind of drives me crazy sometimes, but it's also secretly one of the things I love about him (shhh don't tell him <.< >.> ). It always makes me laugh or smile in the end and usually at a time when I really need those things. There are alot of times I would have been lost without him so I count myself so amazingly lucky to have met him here with the rest of you.

Honestly, I could probably keep writing about a dozen more people here, but I already have quite the wall of text going on. Basically, I just want to tell you all that you're very important to me and that I feel very lucky to have met you all. I know I'm more of a lurker and that I don't post much anymore, but I hope that next new years I'll be sitting here awake again, writing another one of these sappy, embarrassing displays of affection for AW and that you'll all still be around to read it.

But in the mean time, I'ma try to go back to being cold and heartless and not making more sappy blogs like this >.>

Happy New Years AW!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sappy new years blog D: :: Comments

darklin0
Re: Sappy new years blog D:
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 am by darklin0
Spoiler:
Zangetsu
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:02 am by Zangetsu
*feels completely left out and hurt*
I will now proceed to cut myself...or do a sappy blog as well. Possibly both because I am warm and sensitive and it will go with my resolution to be even nicer and more sensitive.
Lin smh.
valtizar
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:49 am by valtizar
Haha I suppose I can add that you both make me laugh as well. Even though lin is super creepy about it >.> But yes, you should make a sappy blog >.> Then I won't be the only crazy sentimental one D:
Raven
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Raven
that is awesome Val Bee
Anonymous
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:29 pm by Guest
Happy New Year!
Viinasu
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 pm by Viinasu
VAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL <33333333333333333 *tackle glomps* <3

i luffs you too. <3 that's so sweet of you! especially genky's part. X3

and no one likes you zan! D:<
Zangetsu
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm by Zangetsu
Lies. I'm beloved by all.

Last edited by Zangetsu on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 am by Raven
its okay Val...we love you anyway^^ i dont need recognition Suspect
valtizar
Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 pm by valtizar
Honestly, I would have written about alot more people, but I figured I'd already written so much that no one would read the whole thing D:

Perhaps one sleep deprived evening this week I'll make a part two >.>
Ghaleon
Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 pm by Ghaleon
Val that's awesome of you! Happy new year, and just so ya know, your one of the most awesome people i've had the pleasure of talking with. ^_^

Looking forward to chatting again sometime soon!

*debates making one o these blogs, but doesn't know if he should*
Rebirth
Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm by Rebirth
It's not like we talk on a regular basis anyway :O
valtizar
Post Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:46 pm by valtizar
Thanks li =)
Sanzo
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:22 pm by Sanzo