Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
Raven

Hello my AW Friends/Foes~ - Page 2 Empty
PostHello my AW Friends/Foes~

Wanted to share a few things with you. Im not the same person i use to be...but im happy with that..like i have said...the reason for being the way i was is no longer an issue for me. Blogging is a good thing too for those who have their own opinions on it. Its a way of self-expression without getting too personal. At least thats how it should be. Silly me learning the hard way.

Anyway im just happy to know that when AW comes back...even though i most likely wont be part of staff (not that it matters to me....title never meant anything to me), its good to know that i will be able to volunteer from time to time in helping the video section. Its always been my passion and will always be...ive also learned not to let things get to me and well...i know not everyone likes me...sometimes i dont like me*lol...but regardless action speaks louder than words.

Im also looking forward to getting a new desktop in the future so i can download my own anime to use for AW in the future as well. I think a desktop can be used so much more for downloading and uploading for anything. Laptops get a bit more hot if you know what i mean...I feel good inside....and happy that i will be able to help when needed.

And well money was always an issue with me too...stressed me out so much...but i have a plan for the new year to get my life together...whether im with someone...or not...im in control of me Razz

Love you guys/gals for putting up with me for so long...and i like my new look afro
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello my AW Friends/Foes~ :: Comments

Nate River
Re: Hello my AW Friends/Foes~
Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:23 pm by Nate River
Hello my AW Friends/Foes~ - Page 2 2989750297

Hello my AW Friends/Foes~

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Blogs-
Jump to: