View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:24 am

Well, i am here to update you on the going ons of MNF. As some of you have came to believe that the site is closed, it is not. Not yet anyways. I apologize if you guys were let down but this had to be done. When we decided to come back, we made a conscious decision to start fresh. This is why the name of the site was changed to something not anime related. Our original goal was to step away from being a fully anime site and step into a new direction. The problem that arose is, for better or worse, MNF came back as an almost mirror image of AW2. Complete with all of its shortcomings and problems.

I am not in any way trying to say that AW was a bad place but lets be honest, it was a big mess of problems. between the constant bickering and nonstop complaints from members over petty garbage, it got to be too much like the original. The situation with zuichis blog was just the final nail in the coffin. Let me clarify, there is no animosity between ventlus and myself or anyone else involved aside from zuichi. What zuichi said in that blog was a direct attack on the site, all the hard work EVERYONE did, Anubis (vyktorya) and Equinox, and especially a very good and close friend of mine, Wing. The responses in that blog by ventlus and others were dead on and if i could have I would have agreed wholeheartedly. Unfortunately as an admin, I couldnt do that. I had to ban ventlus for breaking the rules by posting what he did. Did I agree with that decision? No. Was I happy with that decision? No. But I had to follow the rules and i did that. This was not what closed down MNF. Nor was it the complaints of rep tampering, or favouratism. What brought it down was a culmination of all those things since it was what we were attempting to get rid of when we came back.

There are many people at fault that i will not name but the bottom line is this, WHEN we come back, (which is still in the air yet a very good possibility) we will not make the same mistakes again. Sadly, some people just dont fit with the overall "Family" of MNF. We thank them for being there and wish them luck but we also wish them to just let it go and leave. It is time for this to end so we can rebuild.

To Dany and any others that were hurt, that was not our intention, it just kinda all happened at once. We are sorry. We could have done it better, we know that, but there is nothing we can do about that now but apologize. We hope you understand and accept.

I would like to respond to a couple things real quickly.
Rebirth wrote:
Completely agree with you, it is sad. And she is never on skype when I'm on and I'm barely ever on there myself. But if I see her I'll talk with her, I tried talking with Chia already but he didn't respond.
The only contact I had in regards of you was from meli stating she was trying to get an update for you. I am sorry but I never recieved any messages directly from you or I would have responded.

Rebirth wrote:
So to you Anu > the site > us? anti-democracy? And yes the staff should just have banned the people who was bothering and moved on. Instead the site was just given up on.

The people involved were banned, hence the family meeting thread that vyk posted. the site was not just shut down due to this issue since this issue happened on Friday and had already been taken care of. This statement seems like you are saying the staff werent doing there job which is false. I am sorry if that was not your intention, but the wording makes it sound like that.

Rebirth wrote:
That is a very nice moto. And like I said I don't like the mentality that some people have that "you can't say this" or "can't talk about this" even if you don't even brake any rules and are right to begin with. I would back you both up too Ven. It's good to know I have good friends such as you ^^

valtizar wrote:
First of all, thanks for the support Rebirth and Ven. I've been stressed about saying the things I said, so it's nice to know that not everyone was bothered by them. I appreciate you guys backing me up ^^

I do agree with most of what was said in here. I think the main problem here is that anubis takes so much responsibility for people and tries to help with all the meaningless crap that gets dumped on her. I hope she can realize that nothing is her fault and that it's not her responsibility to deal with everyone's problems. And it was said already, but people need to realize that there are other staff members to take their problems too.

I also agree with rebirth on the blog. I think it's sad that the site was closed over something like this, and I think it was a little rude that it was done without any warning at all. And I was pretty convinced myself that it was my fault (and maybe it partly is) so it would have been nice to have some clarification. If she really wants to close the site, that is of course her decision, but it would have been nice to have a little notice or announcement at least. Though, I wish she'd just ban the annoying people (even if it was me) and let them sort things out themselves before they came back. Would probably work better >.>

This saddens me since we have always encouraged our members to speak there mind. It's the only way we can fix problems and make sure everyone is happy. This was not your fault Val and I welcome you to speak your mind again in the future. Vyk does take a brunt of the responsibility since she gets so many PM's asking for the problems to be fixed. I am an admin, as is Genkuro, Wing, and Zan, yet we never get those messages. I for one have been a member of the higher up staff for the majority of the existence of AW/MNF yet get no requests, they all go to Vyk, and that was one of the main problems.

So to conclude, please be aware that this decision was not made lightly and we are currently working on the next move we will make. We hope you understand and if you don't, then please don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyuubi
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO POST MOAR?
Dark Kyuubi

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 am

Amen

now in other news chia you owe me 100$ and a lap dance
Back to top Go down
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:36 am

no groping, i am a lady afterall
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyuubi
Dark Kyuubi

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:37 am

ChachachaChia wrote:
no groping, i am a lady afterall

no promises sweet cheeks
Back to top Go down
Wing
At Least One Hundred >.>
Wing

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:47 am

Well said, Chia.
Thanks for communicating with everyone.

Everyone, I apologize for not handling things better.
I wish you guys trusted us more with your problems instead of bombarding Vyk.

If you recall, she was hospitalized for high blood pressure and anxiety issues.
Please remember this before you pester her with your problems.
We, the other admins are very protective of her and prefer to take the responsibility and stress off of her.
Please help us by trusting one of us to handle your issues in the future.
We will not deal lightly with those who harass her.

We look forward to creating a more stable home for us all and will need your help doing it.
We just need to create stability before opening up to the public this time.
Hope you all understand.
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyuubi
Dark Kyuubi

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:49 am

Wing wrote:
Well said, Chia.

We, the other admins are very protective of her and prefer to take the responsibility and stress off of her.

We look forward to creating a more stable home for us all and will need your help doing it.
Hope you all understand.

Your so cute when your serious <3333
Back to top Go down
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am

Wing wrote:
Well said, Chia.

Hope you all understand.

This is extremely important, we are her support and will do whats necessary to protect her. no matter what.

Last edited by ChachachaChia on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
Hitsugaya

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 am

I completely agree with you chia, I haven't been on much on MNF But I did talk a lil' bit with Vyk. I missed her a lot. And to know this happened just saddens me. AW/MNF was truly like my family. If people want to bicker, take it to a private convo on skype or msn or whatsoever. This just saddens me. Thank you Chia, for saying all that was in my mind after i heard this.

Last edited by Hitsugaya on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KurayaminoMiryoku
Hitsugaya
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
Hitsugaya

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 am

Wing wrote:
Well said, Chia.

Hope you all understand.

ChachachaChia wrote:
Wing wrote:
Well said, Chia.

Hope you all understand.

This is extremely important, we are her support and will do whats necessary to protect her. no matter what.

Once again, as always you and chia are right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KurayaminoMiryoku
Dark Kyuubi
Dark Kyuubi

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:55 am

i love her more then all of you >: O *flames*
Back to top Go down
kriss
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
kriss

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 pm

i dont know what happened since this whole thing must have started when i was away but i did like having somewhere to talk with people and have fun in a small enviroment and idk if my harmless little vm about not saying hi helped with her stress which i hope it didnt i wish it would come back cause talking to some of the people like anubi does help brighten my day up when i hear from her since thats the only way im able to talk with her but as said idk what really happened or any of that junk but i hope it comes back
Back to top Go down
LeStat
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
LeStat

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Quote :
This is why the name of the site was changed to something not anime
related. Our original goal was to step away from being a fully anime
site and step into a new direction. The problem that arose is, for
better or worse, MNF came back as an almost mirror image of AW2.
Complete with all of its shortcomings and problems.

Tbh it was impossible to avoid it happening this time since probably almost 99% or even more were members of the old AW forum and you probably know that it's hard for people to not think of it like that.
It's like when does sth wrong in life than he gets "branded" and people will always remember him as the person who did sth bad and that image is really hard to change.
One of the options would probably be kick out all the old members and start with new ones.But this doesn't make any sence so I guess there'll always be certain people who think of that forum as an AW forum.

About the Anubis topic and the other quarrels, I wasn't there and didn't read the Zuichi blog so I can't comment on that.
But I do believe that certain people of the forum take some things too seriously and get hurt as a result.We should never forget that this is not real life :/
In my opinion an admin needs to be distant and cold to some degree so that all those drama that member bring to him doesn't bring him down.
Nubi is way too kind for that and is a person who starts to blame herself if sth like that happens.

I really wish all the best of luck to you and hope that you'll come up with an solution.
But from my point of view as long as those conflicts that are active remain and don't get resolved, there'll always be drama like that.So a good thing would be to keep Nubi out of this, so that members go with there questions (problems) to Chia for example. Smile

oh and yeah I know I suck at writing in English xD
Back to top Go down
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm

LeStat wrote:
Quote :
This is why the name of the site was changed to something not anime
related. Our original goal was to step away from being a fully anime
site and step into a new direction. The problem that arose is, for
better or worse, MNF came back as an almost mirror image of AW2.
Complete with all of its shortcomings and problems.

Tbh it was impossible to avoid it happening this time since probably almost 99% or even more were members of the old AW forum and you probably know that it's hard for people to not think of it like that.
It's like when does sth wrong in life than he gets "branded" and people will always remember him as the person who did sth bad and that image is really hard to change.
One of the options would probably be kick out all the old members and start with new ones.But this doesn't make any sence so I guess there'll always be certain people who think of that forum as an AW forum.I

About the Anubis topic and the other quarrels, I wasn't there and didn't read the Zuichi blog so I can't comment on that.
But I do believe that certain people of the forum take some things too seriously and get hurt as a result.We should never forget that this is not real life :/
In my opinion an admin needs to be distant and cold to some degree so that all those drama that member bring to him doesn't bring him down.
Nubi is way too kind for that and is a person who starts to blame herself if sth like that happens.

I really wish all the best of luck to you and hope that you'll come up with an solution.
But from my point of view as long as those conflicts that are active remain and don't get resolved, there'll always be drama like that.So a good thing would be to keep Nubi out of this, so that members go with there questions (problems) to Chia for example. Smile

oh and yeah I know I suck at writing in English xD

I agree that it was hard to avoid, especially since we jumped.right back in without informing and laying things out. We are only human and will make mistakes. However I disagree that it cant change unless we get rid of all the old members. The core of our members are awesome people, down to earth and just looking to escape drama of RL, others thrive on drama. If we get rid of the festering sores, the core can heal and move on. Anubis loves the site and is only human for wanting EVERYONE to be happy. She has learned thats impossible. Now we can move forward with the next step. Hope the core will tagalong.
Back to top Go down
KnG_BlkY
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 pm

i guess it would be better to just not throw everything on sis unless is UBER necessary...like ask her for stuff when theres no other choice and that wont be neccesary cuz i bet when admins/mods dont know something or cant figure it out togheter they will prolly ask her,so theres no need to upset her with stuff. just with maintaining the site up and making sure the members are enjoying would be enough for her and for me,aw/mnf is the best forum i have ever been. i feel good in here and it really made me sad when it went down : / chia's decision was the best imo and val talked for me (im really bad with words sometimes) but yes...i dont think keeping grudges is a good thing,prolly is the thing that causes problems and stuff,so i hope when mnf comes back,people let go of those grudges and just enjoy their time in the site...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Now you made me feel bad for dropping Nub a VM about unnamed achievment... D:
Back to top Go down
KnG_BlkY
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:24 pm

bad vipe bad vipe! >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 pm

*beats vipe for VM'ing Vyk*
Back to top Go down
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
Rebirth

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm

The only contact I had in regards of you was from meli stating she was trying to get an update for you. I am sorry but I never recieved any messages directly from you or I would have responded.

I don't remember telling her to ask you for that. Maybe I did or maybe I didn't, in any case I normally don't do that. I tried earlier to get in touch on skype but you weren't on.

The people involved were banned, hence the family meeting thread that vyk posted. the site was not just shut down due to this issue since this issue happened on Friday and had already been taken care of. This statement seems like you are saying the staff werent doing there job which is false. I am sorry if that was not your intention, but the wording makes it sound like that.

I don't think that the family meeting was enough to temporarily put the site on hold, not all the stuff that has happened either. Would be better if Vyk/those who needed it just took a break. Is there anything else? Should also still have gotten an announcement instead of a sudden temporarily un-access even tho it's just temp imo. But I understand better now why the site was put on temp hold. I still think a announcmenet could have avoided a lot of confusion, etc. I was saying the staff weren't doing the right thing; what I thought was closing the site. I thought that with good reason though, to quote the message on MNF "Sorry Fam, at least we gave it one last try S2" --last try is why I thought it was closing down.

Also the blog I made was locked due to my request. But was opened again and I requested it again to be locked. That's why it's locked and I hope nobody opens it again. What needs to be said has been said in there but it should be there for people to read if they wish. And to prevent people from taking things out of context because the evidence is gone. (this has happened before)
Back to top Go down
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 pm

ChachachaChia wrote:
*beats vipe for VM'ing Vyk*
She let me choose the name so I guess it was worth it... Update!!!! Beated
Back to top Go down
valtizar
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
valtizar

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

It's good to have some clarification and I apologize for my part in the problem. If complaints of favouratism were an issue, then I'm definitely to blame.

But perhaps this helps you see why I didn't wan to say what I thought?? Razz

Jokes aside, I've been feeling like garbage for saying the things I did. When the site closed I was sure it was my fault. I was told it wasn't, but I still felt like I was part of it. Hearing complaints of favouratism was a factor doesn't change that. I just wrote a super lengthy reply to wing's blog so I won't get too into it again, but attacked isn't always the right word to say why I'm hesitant to say what I think. I worry about hurting people too and this is one of the reasons. I know you always ask for opinions and encourage, but I don't always feel like they're actually welcome (not referring to you specifically, you've always been very respectful of me). That may be a fault in myself, but that is how I feel at times. I know that anubis takes on too much and I worried about how she'd react to what I said too. Turning off the site without any warning or explanation doesn't help one's confidence in that regard. Even if it wasn't all me, if me expressing my opinion is a factor, then perhaps you can see why I wouldn't want to say it. I don't want to cause anubis any grief or stress, so if keeping my thoughts to myself is what I need to do, then that's what I'll do.
Back to top Go down
Ghaleon
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ghaleon

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Thank you very much for saying what you did Chia, especially since that's what i've wanted to say for a while now. I'd also like to thank every staff member for the hard work they've put into making these places feel like home for all of us.

Each person's dedication and contribution, no matter how small or large is exactly what makes this group of people, and these forums like my distant family. Its what makes being with you all feel like home.

I recall hearing about Vyk's hospitalization, and freaking out. My hands were shaking knowing that she was going through that, all because of stress and high blood pressure. It was as if a sister of mine had fallen ill. the first thing i thought was how i could help, and i recall being told to relay messages by her to members while she was recovering. Even then she took the effort to text her friends, and ensure that things were going well for the community.

I also strongly agree that all other admin and staff are just as capable of handling any issues that arise, and that dumping every problem and complaint on a small handful of people is the wrong thing to do.

Each person can only do so much before it starts feeling like a stress fest after all, and that's why there are many staff who are dedicated to helping the members and founders.

Its a team effort, and every single one of them is always willing to help. Each has the best interest of the site and the people in mind, so i'd also like to implore people to ask them for help instead of always approaching Vyk or Nox.

You will get the same fair results, from any staff member, after all.

Please remember that everyone has a life outside the forums too, so if an issue isn't addressed or resolved right away, you can rest assured that it will be taken care of, or looked into in due time.

While I might not talk about every topic with everyone, or might not post in every thread or blog, I still appreciate them, because I know that they exist for others to enjoy.

If I was told to use one word that sums up the hard work put into the site, it would be impossible to do.
Instead i'd say its a combination of comfort, consideration, fairness, and dedication.

No matter what comes, these forums have impacted my life for the far better, and i'm very thankful for that.
But even more so, i'm thankful to the people who contributed.

From what I heard, when the first site was formed, it was formed with one simple thought in mind; that it would become a place people could feel welcome and comfortable, all while having a good time discovering new interests, and connecting with other people.

This is the dream I still believe in, but to make it happen, we need to leave the past behind and start anew.

We also need to work together, and rely on every staff member equally, because each one has willingly stepped up to dirty their hands, in order to make these dreams a reality.

Not one of them is forced to work or remain staff, but they choose to do so because they love the community, and because they want to see it grow. That said, I'd like to say thanks again for all your hard work and effort.

Because of it, ever since i've joined, I have felt at home. Thank you, for everything.
Back to top Go down
http://vayneofgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi?
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 am

Rebirth wrote:
I don't think that the family meeting was enough to temporarily put the site on hold, not all the stuff that has happened either. Would be better if Vyk/those who needed it just took a break. Is there anything else? Should also still have gotten an announcement instead of a sudden temporarily un-access even tho it's just temp imo. But I understand better now why the site was put on temp hold. I still think a announcmenet could have avoided a lot of confusion, etc. I was saying the staff weren't doing the right thing; what I thought was closing the site. I thought that with good reason though, to quote the message on MNF "Sorry Fam, at least we gave it one last try S2" --last try is why I thought it was closing down.

ChachachaChia wrote:
To Dany and any others that were hurt, that was not our intention, it just kinda all happened at once. We are sorry. We could have done it better, we know that, but there is nothing we can do about that now but apologize. We hope you understand and accept.

valtizar wrote:
It's good to have some clarification and I apologize for my part in the problem. If complaints of favouratism were an issue, then I'm definitely to blame.

But perhaps this helps you see why I didn't wan to say what I thought?? Razz

Jokes aside, I've been feeling like garbage for saying the things I did. When the site closed I was sure it was my fault. I was told it wasn't, but I still felt like I was part of it. Hearing complaints of favouratism was a factor doesn't change that. I just wrote a super lengthy reply to wing's blog so I won't get too into it again, but attacked isn't always the right word to say why I'm hesitant to say what I think. I worry about hurting people too and this is one of the reasons. I know you always ask for opinions and encourage, but I don't always feel like they're actually welcome (not referring to you specifically, you've always been very respectful of me). That may be a fault in myself, but that is how I feel at times. I know that anubis takes on too much and I worried about how she'd react to what I said too. Turning off the site without any warning or explanation doesn't help one's confidence in that regard. Even if it wasn't all me, if me expressing my opinion is a factor, then perhaps you can see why I wouldn't want to say it. I don't want to cause anubis any grief or stress, so if keeping my thoughts to myself is what I need to do, then that's what I'll do.

This was not your fault, you were just unlucky enough to fall into the right place at the right time with your actions. Please stop feeling bad and thinking that way and dont you ever stop speaking your mind. I have said this many times but not speaking your mind is the quickest way to become completely unhappy and not wanna be involved anymore, that would be a gigantic loss imo.

Ghaleon wrote:
Thank you very much for saying what you did Chia, especially since that's what i've wanted to say for a while now. I'd also like to thank every staff member for the hard work they've put into making these places feel like home for all of us.

Each person's dedication and contribution, no matter how small or large is exactly what makes this group of people, and these forums like my distant family. Its what makes being with you all feel like home.

I recall hearing about Vyk's hospitalization, and freaking out. My hands were shaking knowing that she was going through that, all because of stress and high blood pressure. It was as if a sister of mine had fallen ill. the first thing i thought was how i could help, and i recall being told to relay messages by her to members while she was recovering. Even then she took the effort to text her friends, and ensure that things were going well for the community.

I also strongly agree that all other admin and staff are just as capable of handling any issues that arise, and that dumping every problem and complaint on a small handful of people is the wrong thing to do.

Each person can only do so much before it starts feeling like a stress fest after all, and that's why there are many staff who are dedicated to helping the members and founders.

Its a team effort, and every single one of them is always willing to help. Each has the best interest of the site and the people in mind, so i'd also like to implore people to ask them for help instead of always approaching Vyk or Nox.

You will get the same fair results, from any staff member, after all.

Please remember that everyone has a life outside the forums too, so if an issue isn't addressed or resolved right away, you can rest assured that it will be taken care of, or looked into in due time.

While I might not talk about every topic with everyone, or might not post in every thread or blog, I still appreciate them, because I know that they exist for others to enjoy.

If I was told to use one word that sums up the hard work put into the site, it would be impossible to do.
Instead i'd say its a combination of comfort, consideration, fairness, and dedication.

No matter what comes, these forums have impacted my life for the far better, and i'm very thankful for that.
But even more so, i'm thankful to the people who contributed.

From what I heard, when the first site was formed, it was formed with one simple thought in mind; that it would become a place people could feel welcome and comfortable, all while having a good time discovering new interests, and connecting with other people.

This is the dream I still believe in, but to make it happen, we need to leave the past behind and start anew.

We also need to work together, and rely on every staff member equally, because each one has willingly stepped up to dirty their hands, in order to make these dreams a reality.

Not one of them is forced to work or remain staff, but they choose to do so because they love the community, and because they want to see it grow. That said, I'd like to say thanks again for all your hard work and effort.

Because of it, ever since i've joined, I have felt at home. Thank you, for everything.

While I will say that many things you have said here are true, I do have to wonder why almost every single post you make seems like you believe to be an admin and in the know of all the inner workings of the site. This is not the case and i would ask you, in the nicest way possible, to stop speaking for everybody. Also, the deep affection you show for the site is just a tad overboard, I thank you for feeling like this is your family and dont suggest that it isnt, yet you speak of Vyk feeling like a little sis and your hands trembling when you found out even though I believe she is older than you and at that time you had only known her a short while. Im sorry if this comes off mean or hurtful, its not my intention. I am also not attacking you, I just want it known that the way you speak may give people the wrong impression that you are a working partner in this site. You are not. So leave that to Myself, Wing, Zan, Genkuro, And of course, Vyk and Nox. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ghaleon
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ghaleon

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 am

Oh aye. I had no intent to imply that I was a working partner. My apologies.I just wanted to say thanks, that's all.
Back to top Go down
http://vayneofgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Dany
Dany

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 am

thank u for the update chia and is ok i was very sad when saw the site locked but few hours later thought how i would feel if i was in vyk place
i knew from the start the nmf is not the old aw because she said it will not be
is ok if we can cut down old things from it like my section if she doesn't feel like now is the time
i can work in other section helping it develop ( i only need the members to enjoy discussions and all 0.0) and i have a good feeling will be back

hm val i know u and i know how u are lol(hm we're on aa for almost 3 years no?) i like u and don't never blame yourself u're a nice girl and all likes u
always tell your opinion

i'm jus sad a single blog could create such a mess
chia i wanted to delete zuichi blog but was 2 late mostly because almost saw it but few avoided it not to comment and my net connection failed me almost all evening then said i must talk with the rest of the admin but nobody was on at that time and let a message in the staff section

hm u know like super mod though i have no much authority(in giving advice, talk with members, if is a problem ppl can come to me as well, if the admins aren't on and they see me luck xD ) and like chia and wing said beside vyk MNF has other 5 admin they could always talked with them,

to much pressure on vyk was put (i know about her situation aboul blood pressure and is no fun, i have it as well and can be a pain, i try not get upset or sad to not worse it but i fail haha)

i'll be waiting more news and i just hope i don't see more drama
is childish
so now we're almost all calm we can think clear and discuss like mature ppl

Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysanimecentral.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

Update!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update!!!!   Update!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Update!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top