HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnG_BlkY
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated  Empty
PostSubject: Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated    Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Quote :
In a world of computers, laptops and smart phones, there's still at least one realm in which penmanship counts: bank robberies.

This was illustrated perfectly by what police say was a man's failed attempt to rob a bank in Wheeling, W.Va. WTOV reports that detectives said a "white, scruffy-looking man" handed a teller a note demanding money, but the teller couldn't tell what the note said. When she handed the would-be robber his note back, he got frustrated and walked out, authorities said.

The robber didn't get away with any cash, but police are still hoping to track him down with the help of video surveillance tape, which can be seen on WTOV.

Death and Taxes magazine offered a few takeaways from the debacle:

First, if your handwriting is crappy, make sure to type out super important notes. There’s nothing more embarrassing than trying to come off as intimidating and getting a quizzical look in return. Second, pretending not to understand what someone is saying (not that I’m accusing the teller of this) isn’t a bad way of dislodging yourself from a dangerous situation.

Sauce <--
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated    Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 am

Did he not have a gun? Obviously robbing a bank with a note isn't going to work. Just handing someone a note saying "please give me money" shouldn't even count as a robbery.

Then again, robbing a bank armed with a lot of paper might work if you had superpowers. Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated  9k=
Back to top Go down
KnG_BlkY
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

PostSubject: Re: Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated    Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:24 am

read or die powers indeed >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated    Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

if that's true, i wonder how they even knew that he was trying to rob them...

wouldn't it just be like, weirdo comes into a bank, hands teller the note, teller can't read it and tells him to gtfo, he gtfo's and that's the end of it, and no one at the bank would be none the wiser? XD
Back to top Go down
https://aniworlds2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated    Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated  Empty

Back to top Go down

Teller Can't Read Bank Robber's Note ,Bank Robber Walks Away Frustrated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1