HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnG_BlkY
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam Empty
PostSubject: Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam   Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am

Quote :
PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- An Illinois man pleaded guilty in Rhode Island on Thursday to charges he shipped unwanted penis enlargers to diabetes patients as part of a Medicare fraud scheme that cost $1 million to $2.5 million from 2005 to 2009.

Gary Winner, 49, admitted to four charges stemming from the scheme shortly after making his first appearance in U.S. District Court in Providence. He is accused of purchasing $26 penis enlargers from an adult website, repackaging them and shipping them to patients with information claiming the so-called "erectile pumps" helped "bladder control, urinary flow and prostate comfort."

The online stores peddling adult sexual products sold the devices under a variety of names, according to a criminal information charging Winner.

Prosecutors say Winner targeted Medicare beneficiaries through his medical equipment company, Planned Eldercare, based in Buffalo Grove, Ill., and persuaded patients to provide their Medicare information by offering free medical equipment and supplies.

The plot targeted arthritis and diabetes patients through telemarketing, prosecutors said.

Diabetes patients were sent the penis enlargers repackaged in clear plastic bags with an information sheet claiming "regular use" increases blood flow in the urinary tract and prostate. Winner then charged Medicare $284 each for a total of $370,305, authorities said.
Read more
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam   Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:26 am

wtf is a penis enlarger?
Back to top Go down
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam   Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 pm

would you consider me a terrible person if i found this freaking hilarious? XD
Back to top Go down
https://aniworlds2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam   Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude pleads guilty in erectile pump scam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: News :: News Discussion-