AW is back! http://mynetfam.com/forum/
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 
 

 Chat Thread #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Bully > other stuff >__>



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Lele > Bully > other stoofs
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:35 pm

games > everything >__>



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 pm

lol you actually used it >_>



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:40 pm

lele > games > everything

D: i like it... You just now noticed? Mad
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:41 pm

games > lele > everything? >_>

yes D:



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 pm

T_T fine. *stabs your ps3 with a plastic fork*

*facepalm* You're being insensitive to my siggy.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:54 pm

No Dx You're more important just don't hurt my PS3. T_T

Only a truly sensitive person can be oblivious to sig changes. >_>



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriss
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
avatar

Posts : 1112
Points : 46062
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 pm

lovers qurral again lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:59 pm

xD I'm glad you see things my way. *pets mr. fork*

<__< you're so full of sensitive bull shit~
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

no its not, kris >_>

I would say anything to protect my PS3 make you happy.

so insensitive smh



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
avatar

Posts : 665
Points : 53883
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27
Location : Hentai Academy

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:03 pm

So you don't care about keeping in touch with me? Some friend you are Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 pm

<_< at least I refrained from commenting about that zan. gosh.

D:::: I'm so glad my happiness comes first. <3

n.n all the bones in my body are riddled with apathy~

Bya: D: I don't mean it like that, but if you suddenly decided that you don't like the internet no more (hurhur) then what am I supposed to do? ;-; I can't just walk to your house and be like 'OI! Wtf!?" ;x
Back to top Go down
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
avatar

Posts : 665
Points : 53883
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27
Location : Hentai Academy

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Lele wrote:
<_< at least I refrained from commenting about that zan. gosh.

D:::: I'm so glad my happiness comes first. <3

n.n all the bones in my body are riddled with apathy~

Bya: D: I don't mean it like that, but if you suddenly decided that you don't like the internet no more (hurhur) then what am I supposed to do? ;-; I can't just walk to your house and be like 'OI! Wtf!?" ;x

WHAT? Oh no you most definitely can come to my house at anytime <3 I 'd let you in, we'd have sex.... Then dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitsugaya
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 44798
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Kazuma wrote:
Hitsugaya wrote:
it's not. but still, is it that hard to know? O_o

yoh, blood

It's quite obvious.
Bya->Rebirth->over 9000 names->Kazum

Yup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/KurayaminoMiryoku
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Kazuma wrote:
Lele wrote:
<_< at least I refrained from commenting about that zan. gosh.

D:::: I'm so glad my happiness comes first. <3

n.n all the bones in my body are riddled with apathy~

Bya: D: I don't mean it like that, but if you suddenly decided that you don't like the internet no more (hurhur) then what am I supposed to do? ;-; I can't just walk to your house and be like 'OI! Wtf!?" ;x

WHAT? Oh no you most definitely can come to my house at anytime <3 I 'd let you in, we'd have sex.... Then dinner.
.__. obby <3 I'll be right over <3
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

i had to comment cause i'm sensitive *i actually don't even know what you mean* >_>

Always <3 *hugs PS3* >_>

You should get that checked out. : o



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
avatar

Posts : 665
Points : 53883
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27
Location : Hentai Academy

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Lele wrote:
Kazuma wrote:
Lele wrote:
<_< at least I refrained from commenting about that zan. gosh.

D:::: I'm so glad my happiness comes first. <3

n.n all the bones in my body are riddled with apathy~

Bya: D: I don't mean it like that, but if you suddenly decided that you don't like the internet no more (hurhur) then what am I supposed to do? ;-; I can't just walk to your house and be like 'OI! Wtf!?" ;x

WHAT? Oh no you most definitely can come to my house at anytime <3 I 'd let you in, we'd have sex.... Then dinner.
.__. obby <3 I'll be right over <3

Multi quote is failing on me D: Looking forward to seeing you soon <3

Danny@ >_> I forgot an a at the end of my name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitsugaya
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 44798
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm

yeah, sorry about that >_> not quite early know o: as you now? and why is lele stealing you away from me? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/KurayaminoMiryoku
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:14 pm

zan, smh...
D:< *stabs the ps3 again* Kill it Mr. Fork!
.-. but they would remove my bones...

Bya: multi quote fails everyone. </3
;D I'll be there in a couple of months when I can afford plane tickets again~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Hitsugaya wrote:
yeah, sorry about that >_> not quite early know o: as you now? and why is lele stealing you away from me? D:
D: < He's mine. My one and only T_T
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 44798
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Multiquote doesn't fail!

SELECT THE POSTS YOU WANT TO MULTIQUOTE AND THEN CLICK ADD REPLY BELOW THE PAGE!

Lele: He's mine o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/KurayaminoMiryoku
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

smh to you too >_>
no Dx it was a typo. i meant to hug reb? >_>
bones are overrated : o



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
avatar

Posts : 1803
Points : 57538
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:21 pm

testing something >_>



Set by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 pm

multiquote always fails me.
Mine. I dun share.

*stabs zan with the fork* T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread #2   

Back to top Go down
 

Chat Thread #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

 Similar topics

-
» the /join english chat thread
» Minecraft Chat Thread
» Mesirona/Ethernia + Others Chat Thread
» On the Move! [Chat thread]
» Chat Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Community Lounge :: Chat-