HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Suggestions and Other Issues!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm

The ability to ignore mods/admins just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dany
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
Dany

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Zuichi wrote:

why u will do that?
is anyone annoys u affraid
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysanimecentral.com/forum.php
Wing
At Least One Hundred >.>
Wing

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Zuichi wrote:
Suggestion: Join a new site if you don't like the mod/admins here.

This is a refugee camp, not a replacement for AW. Chill the fuck out on the admins and have a little patience and respect. We are all bummed and frustrated about what happened and all you can do is complain.
Back to top Go down
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:29 pm

WingedSerpent wrote:

This is a refugee camp, not a replacement for AW. Chill the fuck out on the admins and have a little patience and respect. We are all bummed and frustrated about what happened and all you can do is complain.
Suggestion: ... Drink some tequila and chill out too... You\'s Trollin\'!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Dany wrote:
Zuichi wrote:

why u will do that?
is anyone annoys u affraid
nah, it was just a suggestion, if you haven't noticed by now, I don't like things being unequal unless it's game related. But if it's stuff like this everyone should be on equal footing. Just because they have imaginary powers doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter can't ignore them
WingedSerpent wrote:
Zuichi wrote:

suggestion: how about you mind your fuckin business and stop assuming shit has to do with AW. Do what you pride yourself on and stay drinkin and shut the fuck up

always wanna say you don't like drama and here you go startin shit for no reason.

I haven't complained since I've been here, I've been the same person since day 1. You don't like who I am...simply do like you been fuckin doin and don't fuckin talk to me. Every suggestion I put in here had reason to help THIS site. The only one that was mainly for me was a background image, which I am still okay without having it because it was a SITE decision to not keep it.
As for this suggestion that I just put up, again you don't like it that's fine everyone has their own opinion. I have no problems with any of the staff here, nor anyone else for that matter. Just because I wanna have the option to block a staff member just in case I don't wanna talk to them or see what they got to say for whatever reason it is doesn't mean I have a problem with any of them. Aside from that the only staff members I know on here is Chia and Vii.

Back to top Go down
Wing
At Least One Hundred >.>
Wing

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Zuichi wrote:

suggestion: how about you mind your fuckin business and stop assuming shit has to do with AW. Do what you pride yourself on and stay drinkin and shut the fuck up

always wanna say you don't like drama and here you go startin shit for no reason.

I haven't complained since I've been here, I've been the same person since day 1. You don't like who I am...simply do like you been fuckin doin and don't fuckin talk to me. Every suggestion I put in here had reason to help THIS site. The only one that was mainly for me was a background image, which I am still okay without having it because it was a SITE decision to not keep it.
As for this suggestion that I just put up, again you don't like it that's fine everyone has their own opinion. I have no problems with any of the staff here, nor anyone else for that matter. Just because I wanna have the option to block a staff member just in case I don't wanna talk to them or see what they got to say for whatever reason it is doesn't mean I have a problem with any of them. Aside from that the only staff members I know on here is Chia and Vii.
Wow, you attacked my character based on the fact I like to drink. Please do not assume things about me when you don't know me.
Just keep assuming people hate you, when it takes 2 people to have a relationship, not one. I have replied to you in the past and I try to be positive. You are just stuck on the idea that no one likes you.
I can have an opinion too and I will not take your kind advice to shut the fuck up. Smile
It just seems arrogant and like a slap in the face to the people who are just trying to keep us together when you request to be able to block them.
FYI the staff is:
ADMINS - Chia, Vii, Genkuro
MOD: Zan
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyuubi
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO POST MOAR?
Dark Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed wrote:
WingedSerpent wrote:

Suggestion: ... Drink some tequila and chill out too... You\'s Trollin\'!

Who the fuck you think you are kid?
Back to top Go down
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Dark Kyuubi wrote:
Someone who doesn't need to cuss to get his point through and/or rise own selfesteem...
Back to top Go down
Genkuro
Admin
Admin
Genkuro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 pm

yeah tis why i lack caring for all this. its dumb. i lack the care to "Admin and mod" grown people or people taking on that role, reason you cant ignore a mod, is because its there job to mod and admin stuff. if you cant see what they post then you can clam you didnt know the rules.

Note not calling code or his suggestion dumb, im talking about the unneeded whining and bitching. People tend to forget the little X in the corner of your browser will solve all your problems
Back to top Go down
Dark Kyuubi
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO POST MOAR?
Dark Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 pm

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed wrote:
Dark Kyuubi wrote:
Someone who doesn't need to cuss to get his point through and/or rise own selfesteem...

Your not worth my time little boy

Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 294322_135742049859263_135433713223430_133306_1392043824_n
Back to top Go down
Genkuro
Admin
Admin
Genkuro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Ok this thread is for suggestions not stuff like that. use profile pages or the chat thread. Please and thank you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 pm

WingedSerpent wrote:
Zuichi wrote:

Wow, you attacked my character based on the fact I like to drink. Please do not assume things about me when you don't know me.
Just keep assuming people hate you, when it takes 2 people to have a relationship, not one. I have replied to you in the past and I try to be positive. You are just stuck on the idea that no one likes you.
I can have an opinion too and I will not take your kind advice to shut the fuck up. Smile
It just seems arrogant and like a slap in the face to the people who are just trying to keep us together when you request to be able to block them.
FYI the staff is:
ADMINS - Chia, Vii, Genkuro
MOD: Zan

actually no, if I was attacking you I woulda simply just called you a drunk bitch. But you can assume stuff about me right? that's original. Incase you haven't noticed it's a joke when I do that. But I understand nothing but rape jokes seem to get by and seem funny to most of you.

As you said it takes 2 to be in a relationship no matter what kind it is. Yes you've responded to me, but ONLY when it came to AW work. Outside of that it was ignored and I' completly fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Other Issues!   Suggestions and Other Issues! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Other Issues!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2