View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

AW is back in action! Empty
PostSubject: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 pm

hey, everyone! aw has finally come back! now we're known as mynetfam...

here's the url: http://mynetfam.com/forum/

hope to see you there! <3
Back to top Go down
https://aniworlds2.forumotion.com
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Monday Night Football... AW is back in action! Tsk
Back to top Go down
gamesharkakaflash
At Least One Hundred >.>

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 am

ewwe football
Back to top Go down
http://dinkodollars.proboards.com
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:28 am

gamesharkakaflash wrote:
ewwe football
Ikr? Soccer is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:50 pm

What it's back? Shifty Eyes
Back to top Go down
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Nope... Shifty Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 am

And it's gone again..... great, just what we wanted.

EHH. NOOOOT.
Back to top Go down
Dany
Dany

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:16 am

wth happend
what u ppl done
now i'm very upset
and again i got high hopes
i wan't it back
why u ppl can't just shut up and try to just go along with others and create only drama
now lost aw again and all my plans
thank u very much for the drama u like creating
good bye

Back to top Go down
http://alwaysanimecentral.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 am

I think I know the causes and who was responsible, although nothings for sure and stating that open would just make the drama worse. All we can hope is that Nubi brings it back even though the chances are pretty low as it seems now, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 am

Mizarina wrote:
I think I know the causes and who was responsible, although nothings for sure and stating that open would just make the drama worse. All we can hope is that Nubi brings it back even though the chances are pretty low as it seems now, sadly.
Oh I'll say the causes since you won't. It was you, you dumb fucking ho. You, and Nate (Daisy) with his small dick and Mel with her emo bullshit that she can't fucking let go and accept I don't want to be her fucking friend, and that fag Zuichi who is nothing but trolling disrespectful prick. I'm usually a lot fucking calmer than this but this is the last fucking straw you he/she motherfucker. All of you going to Vyk and piling all your fucking bullshit problems on her. Seriously? You're gonna bitch to her about Ven and I doing the same damn thing as you to get more points. You got some fucking nerve after I caught you giving yourself all that beli on AW before. Seriously go cut your balls and dick off already if you wanna be a girl so damn bad. I feel sorry for all the dumb fucks that cybered with you thinking you were a girl. Get a fucking life. You, Mel, Zuichi, and Nate weren't fucking wanted on the site and this was the fucking reason. You all cause nothing but problems. If the site comes back don't bother coming back with it. If you have enough balls to do so come talk to me like a man if you have an issue with shit you think I do. Don't you ever fucking bother Vyk again. That goes for any of the rest of you people I mentioned if you happen to read this. Go do all of us a favor and disappear. I was already in a bad mood with all of you and seeing you posting here finally pushed me over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:43 am

Just how delusional can you get, keep making so many false accusations when you dont even know anything just cause your mad for something.

I lost my treasurer position for what I got blamed for back in the old place and served the punishment for that thing, everyone must face consequences may have intiatially done it but i never used more than I had initially either besides I reduced it after seing how wrong it was.

I have a life, I dont need to do things like this, and least I realized my mistake back then and payed things back for it.

Just cause your mad doesnt give you a reason to take it out on me

Its not my fault things happen like this, im not the one that did this after all
Back to top Go down
Ventlus
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ventlus

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 am

seriously mirror you don't know anything, don't try to act like you do. And as for starting drama you love it, if you didn't want to mention anything shouldn't have said it in the first place. to add on what zan was saying yea are you serious reporting me and zan for getting more points by reping threads? we where wandering y threads where repped in first place and i go to your activity then i see your points and see you have over 1k in it. So yea lets report me and zan for trying to get points for something you did in first place. O yea thats not going to start any problems. As for mel and zuichi wack ass i alreaedy told them what i thought. For you mirror seriously everyone knows your a guy, people have seen your picture as a dude stop acting like your chick already. Everyone is disgusted when they even think about you trying to cyber and feel sorry for them. As for nate you small penis fuck stop trying to act like your someone not people already know how the fuck you act. And as to y the site is down is cause all you fucks go message vyk for the littlest thing, such as mel reporting like every post me and zan do cause shes such a vengful bitch. Leave vyk alone with your bullshit even if their is drama keep it to your fucken selfs
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:00 am

Mizarina wrote:
Just how delusional can you get, keep making so many false accusations when you dont even know anything just cause your mad for something.

I lost my treasurer position for what I got blamed for back in the old place and served the punishment for that thing, everyone must face consequences may have intiatially done it but i never used more than I had initially either besides I reduced it after seing how wrong it was.

I have a life, I dont need to do things like this, and least I realized my mistake back then and payed things back for it.

Just cause your mad doesnt give you a reason to take it out on me

Its not my fault things happen like this, im not the one that did this after all
Keep telling yourself that you. You added to it and quit acting like you know anything. I talked to Vyk after the site closed and she mentioned you specifically so don't act innocent. Like I said don't ever fucking bother her again. She doesn't need your petty bullshit problems to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 am

Seriously? Through all discussions and such ive kept more quiet that i otherwise would, ive tried to shut drama down every time, and I wanted to keep it down this time too but no. Theres no pictures, no proofs, just keep making false accusations cause you need something to blame, cause you dont have the arguements, yeah sad.

I was as outraged as you about Zuichi, I just kept shut cause I didnt want any more drama, I try to stop it over causing it.

Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 am

I don't need to prove shit to some internet transvestite. No one gives a fuck about your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dany
Dany

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 am

i have no right to come here and say anything but we should not start blame each other
more drama is created like this and lol this won't bring the site back if anu doesn't wish for it anymore
and if she sees this what u think she'll do?
its worse

i'm very upset
and nate yes sneaky i got fooled
i think all was to nice

why ppl like open new wounds
if someone doesn't like u, don't wan't to be friends with it
tell nicely , ignore it , let it insult u, talk bad with u but don't give the chance to him/her to become more bad than it is
if u start insulting yourself more will do

i got fooled but more i'm sad is i lost the place i loved the most because ppl can't forget or they don't wan't to forget the past and start fresh

hm lol thank to all because of few the rest are punished
i'm loosing my trust in you all and that is harsh coming from me
because for me is very hard to trust in ppl
i only see drama and nobody tries to fix this that anu can gain trust in us again
stop pointing the finger

and about mizarina i really don't care if is a guy or girl
i don't know why ppl should care

Back to top Go down
Ventlus
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ventlus

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:10 am

Hmm yea you where on AC first i've seen picture of you as a man personally so has others. You didn't even start AW as a chick you just decided one day. Your outraged at me about zuichi? get off his dick he deserves what he got hes nothing but a troll, and its first time i've ever responded to his shit, cause i was tired of it. how ever that maybe i have never brought any of grievances over mel postign about her gaping vagina everywhere, code being a troll to everyone, you being a trap and acting like your a chick to vyk you know y its not something even worth mentioning to her cause she works hard on site she shouldn't have to deal with petty problems of the members yet you go to her and bitch and complain non stop thats y this shit happened
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 am

I know Dany and I usually ignore people I don't like but I was already angry and seeing Mirror's post made me angrier. I'm sorry you had to see it.
Back to top Go down
Dany
Dany

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:15 am

all this makes me so sad
makes me cry but i don't wan't to
so i'll step aside and wait what the future will bring
because even if i say i wan't it back my opinion and the rest of us will not matter before the drama if irts caused each day
i just hope anu will give us another chance and pay for others mistakes

good luck now fighting here and all vent all your bad emotions Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 am

I was as outraged as you about Zuichi, I just kept shut cause I didnt want any more drama, I try to stop it over causing it. I was never on his side during that t all.

And maybe it was a screwup telling her, but how could I know it would cause this? If I had even the least idea I wouldnt have done it to begin with, if it was by legal means then I really do apologize completely, as no harm was ever intended

And agree with Dany, all this fighting just makes things worse and its better to just stop and bury it for good

Last edited by Mizarina on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ventlus
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ventlus

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 am

First time i've ever posted about mirror >_> and his trap addiction, i would have been done my self but i don't like the fact that mirror tries to act like he knows y things happened. I'm done saying stuff and sorry if your hurt dany alot of animosity has between people and i just think it came out
Back to top Go down
Ventlus
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ventlus

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 am

thats good to know mirror o.O
Back to top Go down
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 am

So now you guys start drama about the drama on here. Fail guys... fail.
Back to top Go down
Ventlus
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ventlus

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 am

yes forgive me and zan *bows*
Back to top Go down
Rebirth
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:18 am

I know sarcasm when I see it? O_o but i'm serious... it doesn't help anyone nor yourselves to rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AW is back in action!   AW is back in action! Empty

Back to top Go down

AW is back in action!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next