AW is back! http://mynetfam.com/forum/

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well   Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 am

Quote :
Two trailer park residents in Dayton, Ohio are going to be battling this out in court over the next few months.

Tattoo artist, Ryan L. Fitzjerald was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently Ryan found out that she had cheated with a long-time friend of his and this was his way of getting even. Originally Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault but it turns out this crafty tattoo artist got her to sign a consent form prior to the tattoo and it said that the design was ‘at the artists discretion’, she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”. “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.”
Story

Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well Shitty-tattoo-1
Back to top Go down
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well   Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:04 pm

The court has one stinky case to solve... x'''D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well   Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 pm

I guess you could say she reeks of infidelity xD
Back to top Go down
KnG_BlkY
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well   Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 am

thats some shitty situation right there >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well   Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:04 pm

WELL FUCKING PLAYED! XD
Back to top Go down
https://aniworlds2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well   Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoo artist finds out that his GF is cheating on him. Gets her drunk and....well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1