AW is back! http://mynetfam.com/forum/
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 
 

 So what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes
avatar

Posts : 665
Points : 52703
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 26
Location : Hentai Academy

20120319
PostSo what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns

Alright Anu. First off we deserve to know why you are going to close the site before you do it. Not just drop a "sorry" bomb on us. It's not fair to those not involved in whatever it is. This is also seemingly something (from my view) that can be fixed individually. Now, look at other sites that have A LOT more problems than MNF. AC, AR, AT, BW. I could go on and on. Point is they don't just close the site, if they do it's only because of extreme circumstances and they ALWAYS let the community know why in an announcement before they close it. In most cases they never close the site, I know this because I've been on many sites for years and years and seen a lot of stuff go down in a short and sometimes long periods of time. Yet things are only dealt with those involved and not those who are innocent (i.e closing the site) What happened has no logic. We deserve better.

I'd appreciate full details on why and until those hopefully very good reasons are stated I am not convinced and very disappointed.

PS: If this comes off as a drama blog to you then no it's not. I'm just sharing my views.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

 Similar topics

-
» Thoughts on Difficulty
» Thoughts on Blood Angels list.
» 1500 Points Purifier List! Thoughts
» You where wrong! (Double Posting)
» Thoughts on Forza 4
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

So what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns :: Comments

avatar
Re: So what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns
Post on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:55 am by Guest
Well I have to say I agree, just because someone did something bad it shouldnt affect us all. Personally id say just do something about the person who did this, just that and the rest of us are fine with it. Whatever the cause its, what happened to the site isnt worth it.

We all love the site, we all feel as family there, and no matter what kind of problem this is, know that it wouldnt drag the site down for either of us. You just need to do something with the responsible one, that is all.
i'm sad and upset in the same time
i waited and waited and it came back but now suddenly to close
omg last night was no problem when i left
and all the ppl mostly came back
if few like drama is not the rest of members fault
i'm very disappoint because of 2/3 ppl the rest should suffer the same
what was the point than to make my illusion and training daisy
working on it if is closing without a noticed
anu talk with me though u might never see this
aren't we friends?


-------------

edit: because i have no skype i send her a message on facebook but lol i know she rarely goes there so might not get any reply
so rebirth i let u talk with her
good luck
i'm tired of drama
i was really happy, hope she will change her mind
if no i'm going back on ac for good
there is drama but nobody is closing the site because of it
tell her i love her and that it
i have no words anymore
in case she talks with u
just give her time to calm down rebirth she will say what she wants when come times
You guys dont get the fucking point the drama was a huge factor but its mostly due to people taking all there bullshit and piling it on her to deal with you say this could have been dealt with individually it damn well could have but no one wanted that they just wanted to go and bitch to her. how the hell would you feel if every time you logged on there was 50+ messages full of bullshit and drama....?
Don is right. People need to learn we have other admins if people have issues. There's no need to pile it all on her.
Dark Kyuubi wrote:
You guys dont get the fucking point the drama was a huge factor but its mostly due to people taking all there bullshit and piling it on her to deal with you say this could have been dealt with individually it damn well could have but no one wanted that they just wanted to go and bitch to her. how the hell would you feel if every time you logged on there was 50+ messages full of bullshit and drama....?
perfect statement
Zangetsu wrote:
Don is right. People need to learn we have other admins if people have issues. There's no need to pile it all on her.

Then she shouldn't make it look like she made the decision all by herself. Besides this isn't really about Anu or not. It's about what was done and it's simply wrong. I am more than right to voice my concerns with honesty when the community is treated unfair. See this is why Val is afraid to say her opinions. We say what we think in a mature and nice manner, yet we get attacked? Some of you guys are too tense and just flame as soon as you get the chance. Not pointing fingers but you know what I mean about that Zan. (and no don't mean you)
Dark Kyuubi wrote:
You guys dont get the fucking point the drama was a huge factor but its mostly due to people taking all there bullshit and piling it on her to deal with you say this could have been dealt with individually it damn well could have but no one wanted that they just wanted to go and bitch to her. how the hell would you feel if every time you logged on there was 50+ messages full of bullshit and drama....?

I wouldn't feel great. But would I let it go out on the whole community and close the site? No. And no matter what you say drama is never a huge deal. It's something that can be handled much better than it was by the staff. Closing the site is wrong.
Rebirth wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:
Don is right. People need to learn we have other admins if people have issues. There's no need to pile it all on her.

Then she shouldn't make it look like she made the decision all by herself. Besides this isn't really about Anu or not. It's about what was done and it's simply wrong. I am more than right to voice my concerns with honesty when the community is treated unfair. See this is why Val is afraid to say her opinions. We say what we think in a mature and nice manner, yet we get attacked? Some of you guys are too tense and just flame as soon as you get the chance. Not pointing fingers but you know what I mean about that Zan. (and no don't mean you)
this hurts me greatly............

not really if your talking about me, and i never flamed anyone till the code sheet just saying xD
Dany wrote:
i'm sad and upset in the same time
i waited and waited and it came back but now suddenly to close
omg last night was no problem when i left
and all the ppl mostly came back
if few like drama is not the rest of members fault
i'm very disappoint because of 2/3 ppl the rest should suffer the same
what was the point than to make my illusion and training daisy
working on it if is closing without a noticed
anu talk with me though u might never see this
aren't we friends?


-------------

edit: because i have no skype i send her a message on facebook but lol i know she rarely goes there so might not get any reply
so rebirth i let u talk with her
good luck
i'm tired of drama
i was really happy, hope she will change her mind
if no i'm going back on ac for good
there is drama but nobody is closing the site because of it
tell her i love her and that it
i have no words anymore
in case she talks with u

Completely agree with you, it is sad. And she is never on skype when I'm on and I'm barely ever on there myself. But if I see her I'll talk with her, I tried talking with Chia already but he didn't respond.
Ventlus wrote:
Rebirth wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:
Don is right. People need to learn we have other admins if people have issues. There's no need to pile it all on her.

Then she shouldn't make it look like she made the decision all by herself. Besides this isn't really about Anu or not. It's about what was done and it's simply wrong. I am more than right to voice my concerns with honesty when the community is treated unfair. See this is why Val is afraid to say her opinions. We say what we think in a mature and nice manner, yet we get attacked? Some of you guys are too tense and just flame as soon as you get the chance. Not pointing fingers but you know what I mean about that Zan. (and no don't mean you)
this hurts me greatly............

not really if your talking about me, and i never flamed anyone till the code sheet just saying xD

You mean the closing of the site?

No I didn't mean you <.< I meant the way Val post her comments but she get replies that makes her feel attacked (is what I think at least) sometimes I feel the same way.
Rebirth wrote:
Ventlus wrote:
Rebirth wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:
Don is right. People need to learn we have other admins if people have issues. There's no need to pile it all on her.

Then she shouldn't make it look like she made the decision all by herself. Besides this isn't really about Anu or not. It's about what was done and it's simply wrong. I am more than right to voice my concerns with honesty when the community is treated unfair. See this is why Val is afraid to say her opinions. We say what we think in a mature and nice manner, yet we get attacked? Some of you guys are too tense and just flame as soon as you get the chance. Not pointing fingers but you know what I mean about that Zan. (and no don't mean you)
this hurts me greatly............

not really if your talking about me, and i never flamed anyone till the code sheet just saying xD

You mean the closing of the site?

No I didn't mean you <.< I meant the way Val post her comments but she get replies that makes her feel attacked (is what I think at least) sometimes I feel the same way.
Idk about everyone else but val is freken awesome and her comments are to. And i'm sure alot of people think so to, its really only a handful of people being negative towards you two really =/ and you know who they are Shifty Eyes
Ventlus wrote:
Rebirth wrote:
Ventlus wrote:
Rebirth wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:
Don is right. People need to learn we have other admins if people have issues. There's no need to pile it all on her.

Then she shouldn't make it look like she made the decision all by herself. Besides this isn't really about Anu or not. It's about what was done and it's simply wrong. I am more than right to voice my concerns with honesty when the community is treated unfair. See this is why Val is afraid to say her opinions. We say what we think in a mature and nice manner, yet we get attacked? Some of you guys are too tense and just flame as soon as you get the chance. Not pointing fingers but you know what I mean about that Zan. (and no don't mean you)
this hurts me greatly............

not really if your talking about me, and i never flamed anyone till the code sheet just saying xD

You mean the closing of the site?

No I didn't mean you <.< I meant the way Val post her comments but she get replies that makes her feel attacked (is what I think at least) sometimes I feel the same way.
Idk about everyone else but val is freken awesome and her comments are to. And i'm sure alot of people think so to, its really only a handful of people being negative towards you two really =/ and you know who they are Shifty Eyes

I know, i meant her comments always make sense and are very well written. Even so she gets attacked. Why is this? I know it's really just a handful, thankfully. But it's sad because it's enough for Val to not wanting to post her opinions fully. (judging from what I saw in the fam meeting thread on MNF) Well yes I do. But you never know when they will jump on you. D:
well personally i like my moto whatever floats your boat. Because i say what i think and i believe it like naruto its what i want to say and if some hos come and attack me i say listen here ho fuck your couch. and move on because you shouldn't be gun shy, as i will back you up personally as you've done same for me and same for val cause she has sexy murr's. Their probably never be a point where everyone on the site likes each other but their is a large group that does i think and your arpart of it Very Happy
avatar
Re: So what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns
Post on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:49 pm by Guest
holy fuck balls. I go to sleep and ya'll go mad. Ok... I understand that it sucks we lost MNF, yes it feels like we lost it cause of the blog drama, but no that's not all.

WHICH WOULD'VE BEEN NICE TO KNOW. I can understand where bya is coming from, sort of. There was no good bye, we were all chatting then we weren't...

But this kinda of thing, is exactly why Anu isn't here...... ijs. Stating your opinions just go over so well here......
ya'll lose your cool : /

All I know is, I want MNF back, but not if it means Anu isn't happy....
imo ban button should be used more. <_< >_>


Last edited by Lele on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lele wrote:
holy fuck balls. I go to sleep and ya'll go mad. Ok... I understand that it sucks we lost MNF, yes it feels like we lost it cause of the blog drama, but no that's not all.

WHICH WOULD'VE BEEN NICE TO KNOW. I can understand where bya is coming from, sort of. There was no good bye, we were all chatting then we weren't...

But this kinda of thing, is exactly why Anu isn't here...... ijs. Stating your opinions just go over so well here......
ya'll lose your cool : /

All I know is, I want MNF back, but not if it means Anu isn't happy....
imo ban button should be used more. <_< >_>

All my comments in here are perfectly calm and mature. There's nothing indicating that I'm mad. I'm just disappointed. Then what more is it? Reason seems to be drama. Bad reason. No other site I know has closed because of drama and has had a lot more of it.

So in other words Anu isn't here just because I'm stating my opinions which makes a lot of sense and aren't offensive at all? That's not my problem if she can't handle stuff like this. I don't want to be in a community where I can't speak freely without getting complaints about it/attacked. I haven't lost my cool at all. Or is posting in a mature and calm manner loosing ones cool?

So to you Anu > the site > us? anti-democracy? And yes the staff should just have banned the people who was bothering and moved on. Instead the site was just given up on.
Ventlus wrote:
well personally i like my moto whatever floats your boat. Because i say what i think and i believe it like naruto its what i want to say and if some hos come and attack me i say listen here ho fuck your couch. and move on because you shouldn't be gun shy, as i will back you up personally as you've done same for me and same for val cause she has sexy murr's. Their probably never be a point where everyone on the site likes each other but their is a large group that does i think and your arpart of it Very Happy

That is a very nice moto. And like I said I don't like the mentality that some people have that "you can't say this" or "can't talk about this" even if you don't even brake any rules and are right to begin with. I would back you both up too Ven. It's good to know I have good friends such as you ^^
hm well rebirth i'm sad as well but we must think how she feels as well
we all know she wanted a place to all get along
we did what? starting fighting, accusing each other, saying we're better than others from there
if i would had been in her place i'll be so sad
i know the site shouldn't been closed but nmf has 2 main admin
we can't blame all on anu

i'm very sad of this situation
if the site will ever open we must talk seriously with all
and not only saying i agree, all cool, i like the new fresh start and from behind we only backstabbing, insult, cursing etc
Dany wrote:
hm well rebirth i'm sad as well but we must think how she feels as well
we all know she wanted a place to all get along
we did what? starting fighting, accusing each other, saying we're better than others from there
if i would had been in her place i'll be so sad
i know the site shouldn't been closed but nmf has 2 main admin
we can't blame all on anu

i'm very sad of this situation
if the site will ever open we must talk seriously with all
and not only saying i agree, all cool, i like the new fresh start and from behind we only backstabbing, insult, cursing etc

There's no we Dany. It's they. I didn't do such a thing nor did you. There's only a few people. I would be sad too, but this isn't a why is she sad blog. It's still not responsible. I myself would be sad of course but I wouldn't close the site. I can understand it's hard for her but that doesn't make it right. I'm not blaming her as a person. But somebody gotta speak their mind about how wrong and unfair this is.

Also not related to Dany or anything but if I see any more swearing/flaming I will lock the blog.

Anyway I don't think I will post in this blog again. Only half of you seem to understand.
avatar
Re: So what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns
Post on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 pm by Guest
Nupe didn't post nuffin. I'm stupid. That is all.


Last edited by Lele on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
i'm the other part which doesn't understand?
i'm the eternal optimistic and i don't like get upset or can't stay much upset
i love Anu
i love most of you

(when said we put it on general- because don't like to point the finger toward ppl-i don't know what happen, read zuichi blog (mostly drama started from then)

but what continued between few members i have no idea

why not before starting getting mad not wait to see what will happen when things will cool down

Lele wrote:
I didn't mean you bya, but sometimes your comments don't come off calm and mature. Sometimes you seem legit pissed off. IJS.

I will only reply to this because the rest I would just be repeating myself. This will be my final comment but I just wanted to say that the key word here is *seem*. This is exactly what I was talking about before. People sometimes misunderstand for example me and Val (good examples.) and they think we're this or that. But in fact we're not the kind of people who post mad posts. At least not 99% of the time and this one isn't a part of the 1%. The thing is just because we don't use smileys or seems very forwarded to you doesn't mean we're pissed or something. We want our opinions to be heard and that's the way to do it. It isn't fair that people just make assumptions about what we write then act on it.
avatar
Re: So what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns
Post on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 pm by Guest
... I... I don't even... I answered you and you're going to go off the one thing I said that isn't relevant...
Sometimes you seem angry at me, so i shell up and then it turns out you're not and I feel silly so I don't even bring it up. My first post, was not directed at you in any way... I agree with you on damn near everything... But when you reply to me and even some parts of your blog, seems hostile.
That's going to happen on the internet...

but ... it's fine... i suppose. I don't even know why I posted........
Dany wrote:
i love most of you
Love you too... Marry me? Epic Face
 

So what is going on? Posting my thoughts and concerns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Blogs-
Jump to: