Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Hello all, Tis I, The epic Chia. I just wanted to give some info on AW so those that don't know, understand whats going on.

AniWorlds, as it stands, is gone. All files were deleted by the server host and the information is gone. It's a long story but that's the most important thing you need to know. I WON'T get into specifics at the moment, so don't ask.

"What does this mean for the future of AW?" you may ask? Well, that i do not know. Anubis and Equinox are understandably upset and dealing with it but have both taken a break from everything to get there thoughts together and make up there minds on what to do next. We can only hope that they decide to come back but if they do, it's gonna be a long hard job bringing back AW since there was years worth of stuff lost.

Thanks to all members that showed there love and dedication to AW while we were around, you meant a lot to all of us. It was a very enjoyable time in our lives and we shall mourn the loss of THE GREATEST ANIME FANSITE EVER!!

Thanks again and LONG LIVE AniWorlds.net!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:47 pm

In way they are mourning right now because it was a great loss on their side...we did alot of hard work i know...but i wouldnt hesitate to do again in my spare time...balance is key which is what i found out..so no matter what they decide to do..we all have no choice but to move forward with our own lives...some may come and go but well thats life right? give them time to decide what they want to do...thats all i have to say*
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Hopefully it makes them feel better seeing someone like Vii would actually go to the trouble of doing something like this for us. (Yeah I now I just typed this on skype but I'm lazy so I just copy and pasted) >___>
Back to top Go down
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Zangetsu wrote:
Hopefully it makes them feel better seeing someone like Vii would actually go to the trouble of doing something like this for us. (Yeah I now I just typed this on skype but I'm lazy so I just copy and pasted) >___>

but not lazy enough to not type that you copy and pasted, smh.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

True. I was more too lazy to think of something new to type. >_>
Back to top Go down
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

okay, the i redact my "smh"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

lol lazy ass mexican Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 pm

anunu and noxy taking a break after what happened is understandable. I just hope everything works out in the end. : (
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 pm

well whatever happens will happen...if they decide or not its up to them...
Back to top Go down
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 pm

hey... do nubi and nox know about this new site? i haven't shamless-advertising-messaged anyone yet, and i'm not sure if they saw the one facebook message and skype message i put up...
Back to top Go down
https://aniworlds2.forumotion.com
ChachachaChia
Admin
Admin
ChachachaChia

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 pm

I messaged Nubi yesterday with the link so im sure she knows about it. im sure we will see her soon enough around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Its a sad thing to have lost it, its a big loss for us too though even bigger loss for them. I cant even imagine how they must be feeling right now. I hope things will work out in time and that both them and AW may recover. Until then we can all do our best to make this place feel like home, even if its no way it can be a replacement etc.
Back to top Go down
Ghaleon
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ghaleon

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm

That's true. We can all just do our best for now. As for Anu and Nox taking a break, that makes sense. The loss unimaginably painful for them.I know it is for me.

They have done so much for all of us, that they more than deserve it. Whatever they might decide is alright with me, though if they do decide to rebuild, i'll give my all, and work right beside them. And even if they don't, AW is in my heart, and i'll always be grateful for the friends I have now.
Back to top Go down
http://vayneofgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 am

i wonder, is there any way we can build a forum and not have to deal with some random company bitching about copyright infringement? Dx

and how do all the other anime sites out there stay up and not have to deal with that crap? -.-'
Back to top Go down
valtizar
Kawaii no N00bie Desu~~~
valtizar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:13 am

It really shouldn't have happened. And even if it did, proper procedure is to issue a warning and request that content be taken down. That's how other anime sites are ok. They're warned and they fix it. For some reason we weren't >.>
Back to top Go down
kriss
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
kriss

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:15 am

thats bs. its like favortism to those sites. thats a load of horse !@$!
Back to top Go down
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 am

they're obviously just jealous that we're much sexier than they are. Shifty Eyes
Back to top Go down
kriss
kriss

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am

they need to get a certain body part pull out of another body part
Back to top Go down
Dany
Dany

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:09 pm

i know
i tried to be informed about what happen
i was very upset
still i'm but now happy i can still talk with many of u here

i just hope Anu is ok Sad
i miss chatting almost daily with her

now that i think i wish the days i was fighting almost daily with usui and telling him is fired to come back >.>
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysanimecentral.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!   Announcement Regarding AniWorlds! Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement Regarding AniWorlds!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Site-Related Threads :: Site Announcements-