HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Massage Oil for bacon lovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnG_BlkY
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

Massage Oil for bacon lovers Empty
PostSubject: Massage Oil for bacon lovers   Massage Oil for bacon lovers EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Quote :
You're not a piece of meat -- but you can still be a "bacon lover."

The pork-o-philes at J & D's Foods say they're cooking up their first genuine batch of Baconlube. For just $11.99 plus shipping, you can lather up in their smokey, salty, and delicious lubricant-massage oil.

Of course, such an outrageous offering should be taken with a grain of J & D's signature bacon salt. In April 2009, the company introduced the same product -- also known as the "McRib of Sex" -- as an April Fools Day joke.

"But when the joke ended, the emails kept coming," J & D's website explains. "People harassed us via email, in public and in highly inappropriate ways (thanks for that). The waiting list grew to over 3,000 people. Expectations were built."

The news is particularly exciting for Canadian bacon lovers, who will no longer be forced to choose between their two favorite past times.

"So you’re welcome Canada, you’re welcome — we’ve got your back,” a press release obtained by the Toronto Star said.

Founders Justin and Dave established Seattle-based, bacon-obsessed company in 2007. Other offerings include Bacon Ranch, Bacon, Bacon Pop, Bacon Lip Balm, and bacon flavored Mmmvelopes.

Source

My dream came true :'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: Massage Oil for bacon lovers   Massage Oil for bacon lovers EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:47 pm

If Lele can smell like strawberry soda then why not a bacon... o.O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Massage Oil for bacon lovers   Massage Oil for bacon lovers EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:03 pm

You know, I was ok with the lady in the horse, the melted face lady, and even the poop steaks.
But this time they've gone too far.
WHY WON'T PEOPLE STOP DOING GROSS STUFF?
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Massage Oil for bacon lovers   Massage Oil for bacon lovers EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 pm

I don't think I want my girl smelling like bacon. o_O
Back to top Go down
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Massage Oil for bacon lovers   Massage Oil for bacon lovers EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 pm

>______________________________________>

the perviness of the human race never ceases to amaze me...
Back to top Go down
https://aniworlds2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massage Oil for bacon lovers   Massage Oil for bacon lovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Massage Oil for bacon lovers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: News :: News Discussion-