What would your dictatorship be like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

What would your dictatorship be like? Empty
PostSubject: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Suppose you're a dictator and have your own country. You can shape your country to be anything you like, but you can't make any decisions based on what your people want. You are a dictator after all, so it's all about what you want.

Your country has a huge amount of ressources so there are no limits. What would your country look like?
Back to top Go down
Clever Spam Bot
That New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 am

I would rule with an Iron, yet caring, fist. Breeding licenses would be the first thing to be instated. They wouldn't extremely difficult to obtain, but would require certain requirments. Punishment for breeding without a license would be death, to make room for the unlicensed child. Basic necessities would be community provided, food, shelter and medical needs, though a system would be in place to reward hard and productive workers. Political subjects would be banned and my eventual successor would be chosen by me, seemingly at random from the rest of the nation. All laws would be enforced by ninja death watches, authorized to kill without reprecussion, pending an investigation to assure that the victim was actually breaking the law and not a hapless victim of ninja violence. A full 40% of the nations resources will go into robot soldier manufacture and implementation. Robots can be rebuilt easily, peasents.. not so much.

And probably a few dozen chocolate waterfalls will be built.. why.. cause they would be awesome to put people to death in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:09 am

Welcome back spambot! I missed you Very Happy

It would definitely depend on if I ruled the whole world or just a country. If it was just a country, it would definitely be militarized and I would set out to rule the planet.
After the world is conquered, I would convert everyone to sign language, outlaw competitive athletics and religion (and nascar), remove all weapons and military, and put all of the world's surplus money and manpower into SCIENCE.

Also, I would switch around Monday and Thursday because I can.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:33 pm

well quite honestly if i were a dictator...i would make sure everyone would be forced to have a heart and obey everything i say...
Back to top Go down
KnG_BlkY
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 pm

easy >_>

2 days of school/work a week and if you have problems in your life you can either kick zan or dark kyu in the nuts >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
Zangetsu
Zanta Claus
Zanta Claus
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I like Bot's idea for the breeding so I would use that. I would also outlaw religion. It's unnecessary and causes too many problems. Only person who needs to be worshiped is their supreme ruler. >_> I would provide healthcare and make sure everyone got an education. For crime I would institute a system where you'd be punished with whatever crime you committed. So you kill someone it's instant death, rape would be punished with rape and so on. I would also just kill off anyone that I don't like. >_>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:11 am

MelindaY wrote:
everyone would be forced to have a heart

And the people who don't have hearts... will die? Isn't this what happens anyway?

Just kidding, i knew what you meant, it just made me laugh the way you worded it.
Back to top Go down
Ghaleon
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ghaleon

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:38 pm

First thing I would do is make sure our borders are closed, with the exception of open trade.

Immigration would be through proper channels only, no exceptions, and only 1 time a year with a maximum immigration rate of 5% of the current population.The maximum immigrants allowed to reside there at any time would be 75% of the original population.

Eligibility for immigration would depend on previous residential lifestyles, and if the immigrant in question spoke the nation's primary language, or was willing to undergo a localization class lasting 2 years.

Secondly, religions would be permitted, but you may not attempt to convert anyone from their own beliefs, nor openly discuss your religion.Punishment for this would be banishment, with no chance for repeal.

Those who committed murder would instantly be drafted to the military forces for the remainder of their life, with minimum wage as pay.

Everyone would be entitled to free medical treatment, proper education, and I would have a 2 language minimum requirement for graduation from any base level high school.

3 languages from gifted graduates.

Major science funding would be focused on medical treatments, and weaponry, as well as robotics.

Corporations would have zero control of the market, and all goods would retail at 20% higher than their manufactured price.

Corporations may not send employees overseas for employment purposes, with the exception being mercenary work.

All people seeking employment must apply for work in the nation ONLY. No exceptions.
All residents would be required to have basic military and self defense training, and a draft would be in effect during wartime man shortages.

Copyright laws would be reworked to expire 5 years after their proposed claim, or 1 year if not acted upon or any progress was shown.

Food assistance would be available to households of over 3 people if 2 pout of 3 were unemployed.

And lastly, there would be term limits for statesmen serving under me. A max term of 2 years, then a 3 year intermission. Following that a statesmen can re run for office.
Back to top Go down
http://vayneofgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Magic wrote:
MelindaY wrote:
everyone would be forced to have a heart

And the people who don't have hearts... will die? Isn't this what happens anyway?

Just kidding, i knew what you meant, it just made me laugh the way you worded it.

lol yea if everyone liked each other we wouldnt have a problem..and yea i would just love to kick Zan in the nuts...hard Shifty Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your dictatorship be like?   What would your dictatorship be like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would your dictatorship be like?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Community Lounge :: Chat-