HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Trapped in the washing machine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnG_BlkY
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
KnG_BlkY

Location : At my tree house drinking lemonade while resting on my hammock like a villian monkey :)

Trapped in the washing machine Empty
PostSubject: Trapped in the washing machine   Trapped in the washing machine EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Quote :
Typically, parents have to fight to get their kids to wash up, but here's a story of a mom using force to get her child out of the suds.

A Washington mom cracked open a running washing machine to rescue her 5-year-old daughter who'd gotten trapped inside at a Laundromat in Okanogan on Saturday, according to The Wenatchie World.

A sign said the machine was "out of order," according to The World and it's unclear if the girl climbed in herself or was put inside the malfunctioning machine.

But somehow the child got trapped inside and the machine turned on, despite claims from employees that it wasn't working earlier in the day.

The 29-year-old mom, thinking fast, ran to her car, retrieved a wrenched and shattered the window on the washer to pull her child out, the Okanogan County sheriff's office said. according to the Associated Press.

The spin cycle was rough ride for the girl who had a 10-inch gash in her back and the mom suffered some cuts and scrapes from the shards of broken glass, the World said. The girl was treated at a nearby hospital.

Source

I guess R.Kelly will make this a song. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joas.rodriguez
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the washing machine   Trapped in the washing machine EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:34 am

Oh god... and I just watched Umazaki like 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness
Viinasu

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the washing machine   Trapped in the washing machine EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

noooooooooooo poor little girl! >.< i hope she's okay.
Back to top Go down
https://aniworlds2.forumotion.com
kriss
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat
kriss

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the washing machine   Trapped in the washing machine EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 am

this is messed up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the washing machine   Trapped in the washing machine Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the washing machine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: News :: News Discussion-