AW is back! http://mynetfam.com/forum/

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Not quite sure on this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebirth
The Barbecue Sauce for Vii's Pancakes

PostNot quite sure on this

What counts most towards gaming specifications wise? CPU speed, CPU type, video card and ram right? But which does the most. Like I pass all the system reqs for Skyrim with flying colors. And on recommended I had everything passed expect for CPU type, and Video card but the video card calculation I believe to be an error because I'm pretty sure mine's better than what's on recommended. So those who know more, think I can play this on high settings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Not quite sure on this :: Comments

Re: Not quite sure on this
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 pm by Guest
eh... not really sure... tbh. Usually I start on low and then go to a busy/heavy populated area and work my way up. When I start seeing chops in the frame thingy, I know where my limits are.
My laptop says all my stuff is way below sys req for most games, yet they work. My desktop was well over sys reqs for the same games but I couldn't run with full graphics.

:/ so tbh it's all shit.
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 pm by Rebirth
Not really. I use a fairly new laptop. I can play Rift on ultra settings and Rift is a pretty spec heavy game. But with my old laptop I can't even run it.
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 pm by Guest
I have no idea how that is a response to my post, but if you're going by your new laptops Rift capabilities, it SHOULD be fine? *shrugface*
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm by Rebirth
Since you want to be stingy, I'll be too. You wrote it in a way and I took what you said incorrectly, big deal. Plus I was looking for a answer not blabbering.
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm by Rebirth
PS: Just joking. Nobody can be 100% sure about my question since the game isn't out yet <.<
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm by Guest
<_< I like how the PS is 9 min. later. ("oh better make sure she knows I'm kidding before I invite her over for dinner and sex!")

BUT! I was just saying that even though it says you pass the full specs doesn't mean you can run it full. >_> Somethings just don't work and other work beyond expectation.

<_< so take my blabbering cause I do it everywhere.
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 pm by Rebirth
Uh yeah since I remembered sarcasm is hard to read on the internet.

I know but that site that checks if you can and stuff is usually pretty correct D:

Can I pay you to do it even more? :O
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:30 pm by Guest
O: it is. I get in trouble for it a lot >_>

I use uuuhhhhh Canyourunit.com or something, and it's generally pretty good, but it says I can't run Portal or LoL and they both run just fine. >_<

;D yesh. But I take cash only~
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 pm by Rebirth
It's fun though D;

This one? http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
I use it too >_>

No paypal transfer? <.<
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm by Guest
D: i know.

Yeah Mad that's the one that says Portal doesn't work on my laptop when it does and I play it lots. (mainly on skype with zan and ven and they get to hear me bitch about getting smacked in the face with energy balls)

<___<; maybe that can be arranged~
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 pm by Rebirth
I see O:

But it's mostly right so meh

Maybe one day >_>
Post  by Sponsored content

Not quite sure on this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum