Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghaleon
Illegal Immigrant 8D
Ghaleon

Will Be Away for about a week Empty
PostWill Be Away for about a week

Got tons of stuff to do.

I have an interview at 11:00 am tomorrow for Best Buy, a week (or less X_X ) to perfect my cosplay scar makeup, secure food for the convention, ensure everything is correct with the hotel reservations, and so on.

I know some might not care, but I figured I would give a heads up for those that did.

P.S. More autographs for the AW peoples coming up!

Up first, the voice of Roy Mustang (FMA), Akon (Bleach), Andreas Darlton (Code Geass) and Ginko from Mushi-shi !

Next we have Mr. Popo/ Tien (Dragon Ball Z), Gluttony (FMA), and Holy Roman Empire (Hetalia Axis Powers).

Finally, last but not least, the voice for Reno (Final Fantasy VII), Axel (Kingdom Hearts), Iruka and Deidara (Naruto & Naruto Shippuden) and Raiden from Metal Gear Solid!

Gonna be one busy ass week, so I'll see ya all later!
Back to top Go down
http://vayneofgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Share this post on: reddit

Will Be Away for about a week :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Will Be Away for about a week
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:39 am by Guest
Really? thats is aweome hun! getting autographs sounds like its a fun thing to do ^^

we had a small convention here but the only person that was here was the one that does the voice of Edward Elric (FMA)...if i had known about it sooner i would have gone Sad

and thats cool..hopefully things will go well for your job interview >.<
Ghaleon
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 am by Ghaleon
Thanks Meli! Yeah its fun! I have been looking forward to this convention for about 6 months. Been planning it out too, so there should be little to no issues! (I hope.)

As for Edward Elric, that would be Vic Mignogna. I met him already, along with Crispin Freeman who did Balmung in .Hack, Alucard in Hellsing, and Itachi from Naruto.Was a pretty solid guy.

I have also met Scott McNeil (Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing, Van Hohenheim from Fullmetal Alchemist and Koga from Inuyasha) Probably one of the most awesome and down to earth people I will ever meet.

Then there was Kara Edwards (Videl/Teen Gohan from Dragon Ball Z) She's really nice and even remembered my friend and I from a previous convention (down to the outfits we wore.),

and finally, the voice of Light from Deathnote. He's something else alright. Seems to really enjoy his work, and knows how to make people laugh!

He's a pretty good artist too, and drew a quick sketch of Light and his Deathnote in chibi from for me, along with the autograph, even though I never asked for it.

Its just something out of this world, to get to know these people, and how good they are to their fans.

Seriously though, Scott was the best actor out of em all. Look up some videos of him from metrocon 2009, and you'll see. xD

Anonymous
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 am by Guest
wow you have met some awesome ppl^^
i would have love to meet all of them! i know they are just everyday ppl who happen to be great at what they do...they are celebrities in there own venue cheers

maybe one day i will get to meet some of them...i will have to check out some conventions that come in this area...is there a website i can check for something like this?
Ghaleon
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 pm by Ghaleon
Yep there is! Here's a link to a site that keeps all the conventions archived and up to date. They cover conventions of all types, ranging from anime and video games - science fiction and comics.
They have links to the official convention pages as well. ^_^
Hope it helps!

http://animecons.com/events/
Viinasu
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 pm by Viinasu
*glomps ghal and bakes him a bunch of cookies so he can enjoy aw love while he's away* <3

hehe, good luck with your job interview and making your costume awesome! <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Will Be Away for about a week

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Blogs-
Jump to: