AW is back! http://mynetfam.com/forum/

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

Annoyed by few ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dany
A Weirdo In Its Natural Habitat

PostAnnoyed by few ....

ok i'll not continue ( bitches) oops it seems i did wrote the word i wasn't planning haha

i rarely get annoyed or hate someone ( i hate like 3 persons 2 from the eight grade lol and my "best" friend from high school )

haha well lets say because i was very shy when i was little i barely talked with my classmates and were 2 girls which were very evil always making bad jokes about me - i wasn't stupid , poor or ugly just very shy >.>

i cure slowly in high school were i manage making better friends bounce cheers Bee

omg even now i wan't to smack their faces Twisted Evil
lol few days ago found one of them on facebook and send a friend request
she didn't accepted because of my pic from there ( she was ashamed having an anime lover in her list - whi cares if she didn't accepted - i heard from other classmate rom that time that even now still stupid is lol! )

the other one have no idea what happen with her - lots of kids maybe???

and now do u all remember my aw blogs( friend or foe?) yes her again
i was talking today with her on facebook and i told her a former highschool classmate asked about her

she told me if i have his number...i said no...i have him on mess

and suddenly she says to me to give her his mess id

u was like what? u have suddenly mess and so many time i asked u never said nothing?

conversation off she never reply lol

i still have no idea why she dislike me

i might sound very mean and rude in here ... what i can say i'm very nice with the ppl i like or my friends but if i get hurt or backstabbed, talked by behind, u all will see a different dany

i'm human after all

i'm not the violent kind but sometime i wish to slap someone lol Shifty Eyes

i'm very stubborn uh and if the ppl i don't work doesn't listen i tend to be strict 9 ask poor cameron Epic Face )

in rest i'm super sweet Bee

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysanimecentral.com/forum.php

Similar topics

-
» Do you get annoyed when things are spoiled for you?
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Annoyed by few .... :: Comments

Re: Annoyed by few ....
Post on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:04 pm by ChachachaChia
personally, i love you just the way you are. you are one of the sweetest people i know and i feel sorry for anyone that treats you bad. not cause you may attack them or cause your mean, but because they are just eliminating knowing you from there lives. and thats just sad. dont sweat the small people as there are way too many in this world and just be you.
Post on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm by Viinasu
if you want, i could come to her house and rape her in exchange for a week's worth of pie. now THAT will show her! >8D

*hugs dany* just ignore her and don't worry about it. if she can't talk to you about what's wrong, there's no way that you could possibly make it better, and she knows it. until she actually talks to you about whatever the problem is (and if she does), then just don't worry about her and leave her out of your life. it's silly to shun someone like that for ages and never tell them what's wrong. since you're super nice, i'd imagine it's something really stupid anyway. -.-'
Post on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:32 pm by Wing
Damn bitch, I mean foe!

Wingy and AW loves you always. That is all that matters. Very Happy
Post on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:33 pm by Ventlus
I can give you a number for an asshole to make your friends learn their lesson? (My number)
Post on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:46 pm by valtizar
Sounds like you don't need her anyways Dany. You're too awesome for someone like that, don't let her get you down. You should take vii or opt's offer >: D
Post on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 pm by KnG_BlkY
the little i know you,you seem like a cool person to me so you receive KnG's Seal of Approval Epic Face
Post on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Dany
Chia: well yes but sometime is annoying ... few are so ignorant o.o ..thanks ...well i'll always be me ...i decided that long time ago Very Happy

Vii: funny "gives pie"
"hugs back"
i do ignore her but can't forgive from ruing my b-day ...hurt my back a week after i waiting for her almost a hour. Exist phones :O. I said to her i forgive her for making me wait. But i usually forgive but never forget ... o well i will talk with her serious because so far she avoided all my questions

Wing: lol
indeed
dany loves wing and aw 2

Optempo: oh :O "writs number down" Very Happy'

Val: well did't need her from long time ago
just last year i started talking with her when i was looking for old classmates from school on facebook because i was bored. the important friends i have all on my mess ( though i wished were all i love there). Just is frustrating knowing wth she has with me

is a mystery

already took them xD

'feels evil"

kng: good 2 know Very Happy

now all dany is good today so i'm going to spam a bit
Post on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:47 am by Rebirth
Do what I did. Entirely throw away your irritation.
Post  by Sponsored content

Annoyed by few ....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Blogs-
Jump to: