AW is back! http://mynetfam.com/forum/

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inNew PostsArcadeBlogs

Share | 

*twitches*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viinasu
Epitome of Weirdness
Epitome of Weirdness

Post*twitches*

so, my fookin roommates jacked some chicken that i was going to have for dinner. i hid it behind some stuff too, that sure as hell didn't stop them from finding it! motherfuckers. >8( when they get home, i'm going to tell them to their face to stop taking my food. i'm too poor to have people just come waltzing in and jacking whatever they want. i've put up with this shit for way too long.

also, i'm going to be gone for the weekend. it's my stepmom's birthday, and i'm going over to my parent's house for the weekend.

Spectr wrote:
Vii is in charge!?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aniworlds2.forumotion.com

Similar topics

-
» Kumori ~ Falling into Darkness
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

*twitches* :: Comments

Re: *twitches*
Post on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:55 pm by Ghaleon
Vii rage! Scary. ;_ ;

Its all good Vii, just let em know what's on your mind. I hope you have a good weekend!
Post on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm by Viinasu
i told them (fairly politely), they didn't care. one of them was in her room the other just looked at me like, what do you expect me to do about it? =.=' maybe it's her boyfriend doing it, i don't know. then i'm like, could i maybe clear out a space in the fridge for just my stuff... and she said the fridge hadn't been cleaned in forever, i could clean it out and take part of it... it was awkward. how about telling me you won't touch my shit? x.x

i hate myself sometimes, i simply have absolutely no idea what to do when it comes to other people. maybe i will clean out the fridge sometime soon, then no one will have an excuse for touching my damn stuff.
Post on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm by ChachachaChia
So I gotta do this again? Okay, here we go. First thing you do is join the Peace Corps, so you can travel to far off places in third world countries. Once settled in, you jockey for a position in a dense jungle area, the kind with lots of area where lost jungle tribes can be found. Now, when you get approved and are sent off, immediately run away from any other members of the corps, and pack a bag of Twinkies and energy drinks, enough to last a few months. Travel deep into the jungle and just keep moving till you come across one of them lost tribes i mentioned earlier. Take your time with this next step, as its extremely difficult. Do your best to integrate yourself into there culture, becoming so close to them they make you an honorary member. Then work your way up to warrior class, the members that hunt and kill. Here's the tricky part, make sure to become acquainted with there tribes secret weapon, the poison they gleam from some tropical rain forest creature that no one has ever seen except the tribe. Make sure to take a large sample of this poison and begin injecting it into yourself using a crude syringe made of tree bark and animal droppings with a giant mosquito stinger as a needle till you have built up an immunity to it. Now you just make your middle of the night ninja escape from the tribe so they don't hunt you down and kill you for deserting the tribe and then find your way back to the Peace Corps. Tell them you got lost in the jungle and were terrified you would never make it out alive, they will welcome you with open arms and fly you back home with your secretly stashed away cache of poison hidden in unknown and unspeakable places. Now you just continue lacing your own food with the poison so that they get deathly ill and never touch it again.

Yeah, That'll teach them bitches.
Post on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:56 am by valtizar
Chia's plan is good, but I was thinking laxatives >: D they're easier to find. Alot of people I know have problems with room mates eating their food. I personally don't get how people can be so incredibly inconsiderate and selfish, but apparently it's common. Talking usually doesn't solve things either. I'd either save for a mini fridge, or start booby trapping your stuff if I were you O:

Or get some of these http://boingboing.net/2008/09/16/sandwich-bag-has-fak.html
Post on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 am by Ghaleon
Those are good ideas val. I wonder what a mini fridge runs these days?

Chia's is brilliant in its own right, since vii would then have leftover income.
Post on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 am by ChachachaChia
Ghaleon wrote:
Those are good ideas val. I wonder what a mini fridge runs these days?

Chia's is brilliant in its own right, since vii would then have leftover income.

exactly, i heard the peace corps peeps earn much bank. plus theres the prestige of being all humanitarian and shit, get you mad honeys.
Post on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 am by Guest
*scribbles note* do not take Vii's food...if you take Vii's food...replace with cherries >.>
*gotcha tongue
Post on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:46 pm by Wing
Suspect
This is why I live alone...people are selfish and inconsiderate.

I used to have to hide my shit (even laundry soap, shampoo, etc).
I worked at a pizza joint and brought my roommates home free pizza all the time, but they would still eat my groceries. -.-
I got a mini fridge and a toaster oven for my room and basically stashed everything in there.

They have mini fridges at Costco. Save up for one or look on Craigslist for a good deal.

Try writing your name on your stuff, too (although that never worked for me).
It might help.

Have a good weekend, ViiVii-chan! sunny
Post on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:47 pm by Ventlus
should sue him >.> stealin a persons chicken is a horrible crime
Post on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm by Viinasu
i tried marking my things, wing. it sure as hell didn't work. D:

*goes to try chia's brilliant plan* this is why i have you guys around! 8D *wonders how many twinkies i would eat in a month* O.o
Post on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm by Rebirth
OH PLEASE -.-------------- wanna know how my roommates are like? Don't even get me started <.< I understand why you're upset though. I would be too. At least my roommates doesn't steal even though they do many stupid things.

Last edited by Lightning on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 pm by ChachachaChia
try living with your senile elderly manipulative self centered selfish bitch of a mom, then come talk to me. bitch goes through my shit like its hers and gets mad if i dont tell her everything about how and why im running up to the corner store, then walks around muttering under her breath and slamming doors.
Post on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 pm by Viinasu
*gets scared of chia's mom* o.o maybe you could join the peace corps, run away and join some obscure south american tribe, teach them the wonderful world of teh internets, and get away from her that way and still be our epic chia pet?

meh, hopefully a mini-fridge (and maybe later moving into a small apartment of my own with no roommates when this lease is up next year) should solve it... x.x
Post on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:54 am by KnG_BlkY
OMG!!! vii's nigga moment got ruined!!! Dx
Post  by Sponsored content

*twitches*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniworlds 2 :: Blogs-
Jump to: